• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Front tooth just came out.

Same one that got knocked out years back.

Feels bad. Looks hilarious.

C_3_Media_505543_immagine_ll.jpg

How did you lose the tooth in the first place? Street fightin'?

bud

feyenoord are fun to watch; they just lack a bit of patience in their passing at times. psv are shit. they're never going to win anything when they play like that, and when their defenders are some of the worst in the league.

confuziz

Banned
Without his goals he'd be shit though.

He still would not be shit. Delivers a lot of good crosses and passes. Huge amount of assists.

feyenoord are fun to watch; they just lack a bit of patience in their passing at times. psv are shit. they're never going to win anything when they play like that, and when their defenders are some of the worst in the league.

We know. That´s why we are top of the league, bud logic.

Zabojnik

Huh, Vucinic and Giovinco starting, Matri benched. Interesting. I was hoping for Anelka - Matri.

fade, what are your thoughts on Gio?

Classic Zamps, gotta love him. And hate him. I wish he'd take over, even if just for a few matches. Same with Berlusconi. Gotta feed that ego.

Not even sure how much is ego and how much is just pure senility with Zamps anymore. I wonder how Gasperini is going to act when he comes back after a few players were out saying less than great things about him when he was fired.

Zabojnik

Not even sure how much is ego and how much is just pure senility with Zamps anymore. I wonder how Gasperini is going to act when he comes back after a few players were out saying less than great things about him when he was fired.

Never understood why managers agree to come back to a club where the president treated them like shit. You're getting paid anyway, go train a Serie C club for a few months, if you really miss it that much.

Wes

venison crêpe
These City fans really believe they can still win the league? They're even more deluded than me thinking there's a chance Villa avoid relegation.

confuziz

Banned
but you also said: "That´s why we are top of the league, bud logic."

'bud logic'?

they're never going to win anything when they play like that

This bud logic. They are still top of the league and have a good chance of winning it (no one wins in the Kuip anyway, not even Ajax or Twente).

Never understood why managers agree to come back to a club where the president treated them like shit. You're getting paid anyway, go train a Serie C club for a few months, if you really miss it that much.

Well seeing as he is still being paid, I assume he is legally obliged to go back if the club wants it as he's still a employee.

bud

they're never going to win anything when they play like that

This bud logic. They are still top of the league and have a good chance of winning it (no one wins in the Kuip anyway, not even Ajax or Twente).

i was talking about today's match, though; not the league in general.

Huh, Vucinic and Giovinco starting, Matri benched. Interesting. I was hoping for Anelka - Matri.

fade, what are your thoughts on Gio?

I have no faith in Giovinco. I hope we sign Jovetic, keep Giovinco for another season to see if he turns it around, and if he doesn't send him off to Parma or Samp or something. I'm very disappointed with him this season, despite his goals.

Zabojnik

I have no faith in Giovinco. I hope we sign Jovetic, keep Giovinco for another season to see if he turns it around, and if he doesn't send him off to Parma or Samp or something. I'm very disappointed with him this season, despite his goals.

Great minds think alike. The sooner we get rid of him, the better. Not sure Conte sees it that way, since it was allegedly his idea to have him come back. We'll keep him for another season for sure. I'm just not sure what use he'll be as a backup striker, he suffers not being in the spotlight as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom