• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

Given the amount of shit Rafa writes down during the game, it's incredible he still can't make his mind up about the subs. Ramires should be off.

Lunchbox

Banned
i stopped laughing at rafa

i mean the fat fuck left both liverpool and chelsea in dire states. he did fergies job better than fergie

saltycigar

Neo Member
I think that while Mata has not even been close to our worst player, he has had a poor game by his own standards and that might be because he is often made to play full games. Why does Rafa persist in draining Chelsea's talisman of all his energy? By Mata's own standards he has been peripheral. I would have had Mata off for Oscar, keep Hazard and bring Moses on for Ramires.

I think that while Mata has not even been close to our worst player, he has had a poor game by his own standards and that might be because he is often made to play full games. Why does Rafa persist in draining Chelsea's talisman of all his energy? By Mata's own standards he has been peripheral. I would have had Mata off for Oscar, keep Hazard and bring Moses on for Ramires.

Might have something to do with the fact that they're barely ever in a safe enough position to consider the game won

pappe

You are a worse manager than Rafa. How can you take off your most important player when u are trailing. He was even rested lst week.

arkon

He gets criticized for benching Mata when he does rotate him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom