• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im not saying hes the answer to everything but I cannot help but feel Torres would be far more dangerous than Chelseas current crop out there, they are lacking so much composure infront of goal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why does he keep getting all these high profile jobs? Is he really that good?

I've always hated him since Liverpool.
He won the league twice with Valencia and led Liverpool to two European finals.

Forget about Rafa, what about fucking Ranieri? What in the fuck did he ever achieve in his life?

saltycigar

Neo Member
You are a worst manager than Rafa. How can you take off your most important player when u are trailing. He was even rested lst week.

Because he is clearly tired and his lack of energy means his positional discipline is thoroughly lacking. I know that naive fans will always want this guy on because in possession he looks majestic but you need both structure and creative outlets when you are behind and tired players can't provide both of those necessities.

Dixon again with some painful observations: Luiz has been a nightmare, poor in possession and positionally absent. Cahill is perpetually on his case...

L1NETT

SWANSEA: Tremmel, Rangel, Ki, Williams (c), Davies, Britton, de Guzman, Routledge, Dyer, Hernandez, Michu

Blimey.

Lineup: Duke, Darby, McArdle, McHugh, Good, Thompson, Doyle, Jones (c), Atkinson, Hanson, Wells

Hines not starting....hmmmm

feel

After this if Tottenham wins tomorrow they go third? Awesome.

edit-
Fucking hell the League cup final is not on any channel over here, really wanted to watch that (on tv) and support Bradford

edit2- nevermind, espn3 has it in SD

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Man Ramires has been super dissappointing today

pappe

Because he is clearly tired and his lack of energy means his positional discipline is thoroughly lacking. I know that naive fans will always want this guy on because in possession he looks majestic but you need both structure and creative outlets when you are behind and tired players can't provide both of those necessities.

Dixon again with some painful observations: Luiz has been a nightmare, poor in possession and positionally absent. Cahill is perpetually on his case...

Mata does not look tired to me.

ShogunX

SWANSEA: Tremmel, Rangel, Ki, Williams (c), Davies, Britton, de Guzman, Routledge, Dyer, Hernandez, Michu

Blimey.

Lineup: Duke, Darby, McArdle, McHugh, Good, Thompson, Doyle, Jones (c), Atkinson, Hanson, Wells

Hines not starting....hmmmm

Is Ki playing Centre Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom