• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I dont think ive seen a worse performance in quite some time than that of Ramires today

K1LLER7

Bebe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ramires and Co.

Empty

i'd welcome the possibility of rafa bombing chelsea out the top 4 but that depends on both arsenal and spurs and well...

dc89

I love that noise of the ball hitting the poles which shape the actual net. Not the posts, but the ones at the back.

That's what the Net Pole 3000 kit achieves.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I love that noise of the ball hitting the poles which shape the actual net. Not the posts, but the ones at the back.

That's what the Net Pole 3000 kit achieves.

In football games like fifa i always make sure I have those nets if possible, nothing better. There is also nothing worse than these nets

Steel_Football_Goals.jpg

Long live block nets!

1392.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom