• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really bothered who wins this. It would be kind of funny if Bradford got beat by 4 or 5 goals though. Funny in a "well what were you expecting?" way.

Messi

What time do Napoli play?

Chloe looks really weird, it's like she's 12 in the photo but shes got all dat makeup on.

Stop sexualizing my Hit Girl you motherfuckers.

I am changing it as soon as some motherfucker goes into the avatar request thread.

pulga

Banned
¿Quién es ese wey?
Samuel-Caballero-y-sus-besitos-a-Cuauhtemoc-Blanco_imagen_full.jpg

confuziz

Banned
If you book in advance since you're not going for a while at least I'm sure you can get a flight for ~£30 and a hotel for the same. Won't be an amazing hotel but decent enough.

Now to decide which game. I don't even care if it's away or home. If I would go with an away game I'd like it to be in London. Chelsea - City is a good one.

Zabojnik

All hope rests on the little Colombian.

Dear god all our hopes resting on a little pecho frio Colombian.

Time to fuck a donkey and appease the colombian football gods. You wanna jump on that grenade?

Now's his chance to impress Beppe. Emeghara - more like Ememerda, amirite? - had his today, but was denied by a fantastic save from Buffon. Speaking of Marry ...

fb9ec9d8d54936c1f2b6eb5be718b3de-99370-1349614465.jpeg

"Should we go have a drink? I'm paying. In three installments over 20 minutes."

Now to decide which game. I don't even care if it's away or home. If I would go with an away game I'd like it to be in London. Chelsea - City is a good one.
It's hard to get tickets for away games unless you're an official member and stuff though, usually you need to be a season ticket holder.

But yeah, a game in London would be good because whilst Manchester is a nice enough city you might want more from your trip and €300 than 90 mins of footy :p

Timurid

Now's his chance to impress Beppe. Emeghara - more like Ememerda, amirite? - had his today, but was denied by a fantastic save from Buffon. Speaking of Marry ...

http://tmw-foto.tccstatic.com/storage/album/thumb1/fb9ec9d8d54936c1f2b6eb5be718b3de-99370-1349614465.jpeg[IMG]

"Should we go have drink? I'm paying. In three installments over 20 minutes."[/QUOTE]

Losers.
He is on loan from Lorient. :lol :lol :lol

confuziz

Banned
It's hard to get tickets for away games unless you're an official member and stuff though, usually you need to be a season ticket holder.

But yeah, a game in London would be good because whilst Manchester is a nice enough city you might want more from your trip and €300 than 90 mins of footy :p

I guess. I've been in London a couple of times. It's great, but not that great for my wallet.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

fb9ec9d8d54936c1f2b6eb5be718b3de-99370-1349614465.jpeg

"Should we go have a drink? I'm paying. In three installments over 20 minutes."
LOL

Can we buy her? She's into Metal, Zabo.
and women from the looks of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom