• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

No.

N0BWjGx.jpg

He looks like a butch lesbian.

Huge miss by Kehl in the end there, but it just seems like we didn't nearly care enough about today's game. Not even Klopp since he started subbing vital players midway through the game.
Whatever, hope Leverkusen doesn't get the 3 points either.

fuenf

Huge miss by Kehl in the end there, but it just seems like we didn't nearly care enough about today's game. Not even Klopp since he started subbing vital players midway through the game.
Whatever, hope Leverkusen doesn't get the 3 points either.

yep it's obvious, the DFB Pokal is your best chance at a title (just one more win) and a top 3 Bundesliga finish is pretty much guaranteed. I'd focus on the DFB Pokal and CL too.

Zabojnik

LOL

Can we buy her? She's into Metal, Zabo.
and women from the looks of it

I'm sure Conte would approve. That interview of hers was full of sexual innuendo. Or at least that how our fans choose to interpret it. :D

Ogbonna making shit tackles in the box and gave away two pens then gets himself kick out of the game.

He's ready for Arsenal, then.
Am I doing this right, Yurt?

Messi

Sorry honey, you know how it is. You can always watch Hick instead.

Would have bought that movie but it's only on DVD and fuck DVD.

--

After long consideration I have decided that I will follow Juventus in Serie A. They won vs Napoli, Milan and Roma. Sorry Bojan. Pirlo, Buffon and Pogtrayer were too strong

Is that Kick Ass 2?

Why do I not remember that actually happening in the book :lol

It is. It's prob from the hit girl mini series no?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

--

After long consideration I have decided that I will follow Juventus in Serie A. They won vs Napoli, Milan and Roma. Sorry Bojan. Pirlo, Buffon and Pogtrayer were too strong
Step one) Turn your Inter shirt into towels.

Empty

swansea could be committing a lot more players forward if they want to kill the game off quickly

still, very composed performance from them so far. passing and pressing bradford out the stadium.

pulga

Banned

--

It is. It's prob from the hit girl mini series no?

Benvenuto <3

and its not from Hit Girl mini series, that one happens between KA1 and KA2.

Well the comics KA2 ared based on are not completely done yet, so could still be time!

Can get it online in hd.

Isn't it supposed to be based on comic KA2?

Sucks, we nearly won without doing anything at all. Kehl should have scored and the Gladbach goal was offside to me. De Jong running towards the ball and disarranging our defenders isn't passive offside anymore. But whatever, I didn't care at all about today, either.

Not impressed at all with Bradford's tactics here. On the one hand, they are right to accept that they won't outplay Swansea. On the other, passing it backwards until the ball reaches the halfway line, then pumping it up to an isolated target man won't achieve anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom