• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
In football games like fifa i always make sure I have those nets if possible, nothing better. There is also nothing worse than these nets

Steel_Football_Goals.jpg

Long live block nets!

http://www.universalservicesuk.co.uk/product-imagery/1392.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]
Getting the ball out of those nets is also bloody annoying

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

9x out of 10 its not pegged properly and goes through the fucker, i remember a few times in school games where the ball would go in from a weird angle, go through the net and a corner/goal kick was given because no-one had any idea if it went in or not.

City played very well I thought. Chelsea were limp but City were quite solid.

Chelsea in a real battle to stay in the top 4 now. Spurs can go above them and Arsenal are only 2 points behind...

Ki playing CB for Swansea? Don't think he's played there at all this season.

Interesting, Swansea will be looking to really dominate then but I wonder if he'll get caught out by direct play.

LegoArmo

Interesting, Swansea will be looking to really dominate then but I wonder if he'll get caught out by direct play.

He's a big strong lad, shouldn't be a problem, but he's never really played there for Celtic either. Could be a risk.

dc89

In football games like fifa i always make sure I have those nets if possible, nothing better. There is also nothing worse than these nets

Steel_Football_Goals.jpg

Long live block nets!

1392.jpg

Yeah we have block nets at the new place I play 5 a side at! They're awesome and the surface is so much better than the tired PowerLeague surface I have to endure on a Thursday.

According to the sport centres website, it's the same surface Barca use in their training facilities.

ringwaldhaze

Neo Member

Laudrup use to do something similar at Getafe by playing De la Red, a holding midfielder who was very comfortable with the ball at his feet, as a centre back as a way building attacks from the back while pushing a high defensive line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom