• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippedb

Banned
Inter will have a rough time without Samuel and Milito. The first one became a token of victory, every time he starts, Inter wins; and Milito is an amazing striker.

I hope BaloGOD is psyched.

Zabojnik

Pogtrayer's goal, not the smallest gif.

iVZwAgGxlMTJ1.gif

Er, no they weren't. Not for the first 15 mins anyway. They were trying to defend as usual but Swansea are just too good for them.

It wasn't full of reserves. Dyer, who's scored two today, started that game. The players just weren't willing to work as hard against Liverpool knowing that an injury might rule them out of this match.

Dyer came on against us with 20 minutes left

De Guzman celebrates like he's just scored a late winner, running to his team mates.

#pisstake

I don't know why you're hugging him Dyer, I wouldn't have any of it personally.

Into

I cannot believe the 2 players, you are in a final and 99% chance you are winning this, then you start arguing who takes a penalty?

Didnt Laudrup already decide these things?

Game was done and dusted at the 3rd goal, if not before the red card. Dyer had the opportunity to get a hat trick in a final at Wembley. De Guzman doesn't need to take the penalty - he should acknowledge his team mate and help him get that special third.

Designated penalty takers are there to make sure the penalty is scored in a match. But that's in the context of a competitive match that is yet to be won. It's not like De Guzman beat four men and rounded the keeper with Dyer beside him waiting for a pass; this was a unique situation

Dyer may never get another chance to get a hat trick at a cup final. It could be his last. It won't be De Guzman's last penalty. Why you guys cant appreciate the nuance of this is beyond me

jtb

Banned
Game was done and dusted at the 3rd goal, if not before the red card. Dyer had the opportunity to get a hat trick in a final at Wembley. De Guzman doesn't need to take the penalty - he should acknowledge his team mate and help him get that special third.

Designated penalty takers are there to make sure the penalty is scored in a match. But that's in the context of a competitive match that is yet to be won. It's not like De Guzman beat four men and rounded the keeper with Dyer beside him waiting for a past.

Dyer may never get another chance to get a hat trick at a cup final. It could be his last. It won't be De Guzman's last penalty. Why you guys cant appreciate the nuance of this is beyond me

why does he deserve a hat-trick? the team comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom