• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can see Inter losing their shit tonight if things don't go their way.

Pun intended?
3AQmK.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Hilarious. You'd cry your little glory hunting eyes out if Rooney denied RVP a historic hattrick at whatever cup final.

I wouldn't give a fucking shit because I'm not an overly sentimental wanktit. 'oooooh shola wai u take penalty in championship play-off final 2013/14, wai dont u let debuchy taek'

'course he fucking was

Hattricks at Wembley in cup finals are a pretty fucking rare thing, de Guzman was a dick.

so are goals in finals for any Swansea player

Tc91

How reliable is Soccertraids (website itself/quality etc)?

Me and dc ordered a few shirts off them a while back, RVP shirt still hasn't arrived been since August btw. Almost a entire season.

Just got my Balotelli Milan shirt from footballkitstore so I can recommend them, arrived on time and it's perfect.

Wilbur

Banned
Me and dc ordered a few shirts off them a while back, RVP shirt still hasn't arrived been since August btw. Almost a entire season.

Just got my Balotelli Milan shirt from footballkitstore so I can recommend them, arrived on time and it's perfect.

My Juve shirt came quicktime

Slizz

Yeah I ordered a long sleeve from Triads in October. I don't plan on receiving it...

Hixx

I wouldn't give a fucking shit because I'm not an overly sentimental wanktit. 'oooooh shola wai u take penalty in championship play-off final 2013/14, wai dont u let debuchy taek'

so are goals in finals for any Swansea player

Nobody will remember that de Guzman got two. Nobody will remember Dyer's tantrum.

They'd remember if he got the hat-trick, though.

Cup finals are all about the memories.

Wilbur

Banned
Nobody will remember that de Guzman got two. Nobody will remember Dyer's tantrum.

They'd remember if he got the hat-trick, though.

Cup finals are all about the memories.

And they won 5-0. De Guzman doesn't give a shit if Dyer gets remembered. He'll remember winning 5-0 and scoring 2 of them, why the fuck should he care what anyone else remembers?

Kyoufu

And they won 5-0. De Guzman doesn't give a shit if Dyer gets remembered. He'll remember winning 5-0 and scoring 2 of them, why the fuck should he care what anyone else remembers?

So you're saying he's selfish and doesn't care about his teammate.

Which is what I've been saying this whole time. You guys... lol

Tc91

My Juve shirt came quicktime

Yeah my other shirts came fast but not my United one.

Yeah I ordered a long sleeve from Triads in October. I don't plan on receiving it...

They said they sent out a replacement on the 3rd of Feb, same day I ordered the Milan one and that arrived on Thursday so I don't expect to receive my United one.

Had a letter from customs also about a shirt from triads.

----

1-0 Milan El Sharwarwauruwauy

Wilbur

Banned
So you're saying he's selfish and doesn't care about his teammate.

Which is what I've been saying this whole time. You guys... lol

Both Dyer and De Guzman were being selfish. Both Dyer and De Guzman didn't care about their team mate. But seeing as De Guzman was the nominated penalty taker, its his right to decide what to do about the penalty. He decided to take it himself. Dyer shouldn't be acting like a little bitch about it.

So basically you're saying de Guzman is a bellend. Ok.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. But just because he was a bellend doesn't exempt Dyer from being one.

Timurid

If you think Christopher Jallet is the best right back in the world when there's three in the PL that are better, one at Juventus that is better and arguably one or two French ones that are better, then you're silly.

I was just joking about rafael, but jallet is better than licht shit.

Yen

You should post some pics, pls pls

Arnie

They said they sent out a replacement on the 3rd of Feb, same day I ordered the Milan one and that arrived on Thursday so I don't expect to receive my United one.

Had a letter from customs also about a shirt from triads.

Yea I ordered an AC shirt for my brother in the summer and it hasn't arrived. I emailed them and they basically told me to get fucked. Cunts.

LOL PALERMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom