• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 19 points this week. I need Bale to get at least 50 on Monday night to stay in contention... Hm.

Ouch. Gonna have to check your team now

edit: Holy shit, lowest week this season surely? I had a great week in comparison to some of you guys. At least you didn't have Shaw on the pitch though, right? :p

Hopefully Tottenham win 1-0 with Walker scoring :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The fight for third spot is fucking crazy!

jZsAg5tcJNXPo.png

Zabojnik

He's absolutely right. Shameful.

It had to be said. Never understood the utility of booing your own players. Yeah, Giovinco's been shite lately and hasn't exactly lived up to his supposed potential, but he's one of the lads. Before and after the match, do and say whatever you want, I don't care and neither should the players. It's all fair game. Inside the stadium, during those 90mins? You better fucking cheer on the team, otherwise stay at home and watch the game on TV.

Oh what have you done to him?! ;_;

What have they done to him? Kaka' comes to mind. :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It had to be said. Never understood the utility of booing your own players. Yeah, Giovinco's been shite lately and hasn't exactly lived up to his supposed potential, but he's one of the lads. Before and after the match, do and say whatever you want, I don't care and neither should the players. It's all fair game. Inside the stadium, during those 90mins? You better fucking cheer on the team, otherwise stay at home and watch the game on TV.

Pretty much.

I mean, Vucinic is frustrating as fuck but I'd never ever jeer him during the game. Ffs he escaped Roma because of this (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom