• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

You should post some pics, pls pls

Took a shitty one to show my brother when he was at work, I'll take some better ones tomorrow!

Yea I ordered an AC shirt for my brother in the summer and it hasn't arrived. I emailed them and they basically told me to get fucked. Cunts.

LOL PALERMO

:lol twats. When I ordered mine they changed to Maxxsoccer so maybe that has something to do with it? If it's not here by next week then I won't receive it.

---

What a save!

Yeah, pretty good save, but he was lucky the ball jumped up instead of in front of the goal.

good_2zxexf.gif

/woah, another Balol chance.
//my stream sucks
///why is that gif blinking so weirdly, hmm

Wilbur

Banned

Look, it basically comes down to whether you find the idea of Nathan fucking Dyer scoring a hat trick a romantic idea.

In fifty years, Dyer sits down and says "I scored two in a cup final but I had a chance to score my third. Sigh." In fifty years De Guzman sits down and says "I had a chance to score in a cup final but didn't take it. Sigh."

In both scenarios, they still win 5-0 and get to share the personal glory. It's not an FA Cup or Champions League final where it'll be remembered fondly by the world or a large viewerbase, its the League Cup which will only really matter to the one who won it in the end. And that's Swansea. 5-0. The whole team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom