• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxx

Detoxing pretty bad off months of daily/twice daily Monster energy drinks. I have the shakes, massive headaches ect.

Fuck this

One Red Bull never seems enough but I can't imagine ever consuming two Monsters in one day.

I've managed to severely reduce my consumption, but a sugar-free one occasionally slips through the net.

Hixx

I know a lad who was addicted to energy drinks, Rockstar one? He ended up at the doctor's with a heart issue :/

Never seen the appeal, most of them are either flat out rancid or incredibly sickly.

This is bullshit I have to watch fraud ass PSG

Anyone have a link to the El Sha goal?

Yeah, pretty good save, but he was lucky the ball jumped up instead of in front of the goal.

good_2zxexf.gif

/woah, another Balol chance.
//my stream sucks
///why is that gif blinking so weirdly, hmm

Wilbur

Banned
So. Team mate has 2 goals, has a fucking brilliant chance to do something that is incredibly rare. 3 times in over a hundred years. You'd fuck him off because you might score another goal and might get another penalty?

Second paragraph is ludicrously hypothetical. Which is shit.

Come on Wilbur.

No, I'd fuck him off because I'd want to score a goal in a league cup final. The hypothetical is taking place after the two goals, not before in De Guzman's head. Work it aht

Has the new series of Top Gear completely passed anyone else by?

Its just lost all of its appeal for me. I'm not sure if they've changed it, but it became stale 2 series ago

kharma45

Its just lost all of its appeal for me. I'm not sure if they've changed it, but it became stale 2 series ago

Tonight's was pretty good, last week too.

It was bad a few seasons ago when it was far too scripted but it has been better of late, and the special next week sounds good.

kharma45

Are they still doing the same jokes with no variation?
Does SIARPC still exist?

It does. James McAvoy was on tonight and the other ones were Damien Lewis, Amy MacDonald, Mick Fleetwood and Lewis Hamilton.

They're off to Africa to find the source of the Nile. Tonight's episode is worth a watch on iPlayer if you didn't see it, old person segment was good.

Linius

Haven't seen any recent eps. But I saw the Top Gear guys are coming to The Netherlands with their Top Gear Live show. Any of you guys here saw it? Judging from the TV commercial I'd say it's pretty fun.

Meier

And De Guzman is probably never going to get a chance in a cup final at Wembley again
De Guzman isn't even a permanent Swansea player and Dyer is British so Wembley was probably a lifelong dream. Dyer (possibly) scoring the HT was the much bigger deal.

It's all irrelevant now though.

Hixx

Was okay. Few really funny bits. Fun range rover segment.

Cool, will give it a watch on the iPlayer then.

I stopped watching it a few years back, after Hammond had his crash because it was bad. And probably sounds awful but he really shouldn't have been back on it so soon. This series has been ok.

It does. James McAvoy was on tonight and the other ones were Damien Lewis, Amy MacDonald, Mick Fleetwood and Lewis Hamilton.

They're off to Africa to find the source of the Nile. Tonight's episode is worth a watch on iPlayer if you didn't see it, old person segment was good.

Caught the Mick Fleetwood bit. He seemed incredibly humourless

Linius

What's up with that guy? He should get the ball and try to score another one instead of crying on the ground and wasting time. Do that after the game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom