• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

And De Guzman is probably never going to get a chance in a cup final at Wembley again, he had every right to take the penalty considering he's the nominal penalty taker. If he wasn't and he was the one who stormed over to get some personal glory, then he'd be a cunt. But why if we're all so willing to let Dyer take all the glory would we not give De Guzman the chance?

Say De Guzman takes the pen, scores the second like he does and then Swansea get a penalty in the last minute with Dyer still on the pitch. Does De Guzman hand over the penalty and miss out on a hat trick himself? No, he takes it and scores, but with the added caveat of being the normal penalty taker.

So. Team mate has 2 goals, has a fucking brilliant chance to do something that is incredibly rare. 3 times in over a hundred years. You'd fuck him off because you might score another goal and might get another penalty?

Second paragraph is ludicrously hypothetical. Which is shit.

Come on Wilbur.

jtb

Banned
I don't know man, it's Obsidian so I have my doubts, still got it though. Also it pissed me off that AA didn't work, well it did work but if you applied it the dialogue options would dissapear.

it's a technical trainwreck, the gameplay is hilariously broken (just max out pistols), but, all in all, it's Mass Effect done right. Just with spy stuff subbed in for the sci-fi.

Alcohol doesn't taste like sugar and rainbows either.

Alcohol comes with the caveat of either getting you drunk, or reinforcing your fragile masculinity though. I guess I could get addicted to energy drinks if they gave enough of a buzz, but they don't in my experience

Valbuena scored a brilliant goal against us. The cunt :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't know man, it's Obsidian so I have my doubts, still got it though. Also it pissed me off that AA didn't work, well it did work but if you applied it the dialogue options would dissapear.

It's really fun give it a go.

And also hysterical in all the wrong ways. Did you see the crouch animation?
KuGsj.gif

I got so angry at that nob when Inter played Fiorentina. When I saw he had a rat tail it all made sense.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

arkon

The dirty bastard has had it for a while. Seen a few of them on younger kids back at the begging of the 90's.

They make me irrationally angry.

Nothing irrational about getting angry at the sight of them. Pretty sure that's what they were intended for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom