• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Schelotto so moved by that Derby goal, he burst into tears.

KuGsj.gif

Zabojnik

Dominate the first half, score one, miss a couple of sitters, let one in in the second half, draw. That's some Juve-style shit right there. Come on Milan!

Just found out both Dortmund and Neverkussen drawed today. Why don't just given Bayern the trophy already :lol

Because fuck bayern?
dfs_24uunp.gif

~slow upload is slow
Back in 11/12 I dreamed of Inter getting relegated so that we could sign Nagatomo-sama for cheap, lol :(

/frame rate is all fucked here, I need to brush up on my gif skills..

ATF487

It's kinda cool, the weather outside here is almost exactly the same it is in Paris; wet snow that's not sticking. Wish I was there :wub:

Now why the fuck did the goal linesman cover his mouth just now? Italy, you so cray..

I probably would do that, especially in Spain. I can imagine if you said something like "I'm not sure" to the referee in a game against RM/Barca you'd end up on the front page of Marca/Mundo Deportivo.

Talk about wasting a shitload of goals and two (easy, let's be honest now) points. Lazio will be ahead tomorrow, and next week we'll face them.

It's a shame, really.

ShogunX

Decent match. Ibra was atrocious for the majority of the match and then scores accidentally with his knee. Both he and Lavezzi dont really seem to have much of an understanding but maybe that was just this one game.

Marseille deserved better but Valbuena fucked up from a few dangerous positions. Will tune in for more Ligue 1 in the future....maybe.

Yen

Works out at around £16-18 or something with printing and shipping, a few £ cheaper than triads and imo better quality.

I'm a 44/46 and I haven't seen that in my brief search so far :(
(same goes for Triads)
Actually, ignore this I need to check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom