• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

Decent match. Ibra was atrocious for the majority of the match and then scores accidentally with his knee.

Marseille deserved better but Valbuena fucked up from a few dangerous positions. Will tune in for more Ligue 1 in the future....maybe.

Ibra has been terrible for the last 3 matches so far.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A really bad result for both Milan and Inter. If Viola and Lazio win their next games, they'll drop to 5th and 6th.

ShogunX

Ibra has been terrible for the last 3 matches so far.

Just seems like his lazy old self with a potential moment of brilliance not far behind. His link up play was ok at times but then the return ball would be poor and he would get visibly pissed off.

Surprised Beckham actually had an impact on the game and Joey Barton is a much better player than people realise. All in all it was a fun match.

flippedb

Banned
same old max. i thought i was wrong about him after the barca game but he is still doing this shit. maybe tassotti is the real mastermind, and after he got sent off max did not know what to do.

and inturd is same old lucky inturd.

My dad told me I was overreacting and that Allegri is a good coach after he saw the Barca match. I've always said he's not that bad, but he can't make a good/on time sub. He's really stupid in that sense.

Today's match should have been for Milan. Fucking sucks.

Fry

Beckham's touches still seemed as good as ever. I wanna see his free-kicks, though. Will Ibra allow him to take them?

Timurid

Just seems like his lazy old self with a potential moment of brilliance not far behind. His link up play was ok at times but then the return ball would be poor and he would get visibly pissed off.

Surprised Beckham actually had an impact on the game and Joey Barton is a much better player than people realise. All in all it was a fun match.

Yup, i was annoyed when he would just stand and not move. Beckham was brilliant and he still has his touch.

PSG are going to play Marseille again on Wednesday. It's a cup match. Same time as today too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If you're wondering why Ibra sucked:

1-It's February. (+points to jtb)
2-Marseille is a big team/in third place.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marseille got caught for match fixing and got relegated because of that.

I forgot what other club that happened to? Can you help me?

Very poor and forced even by your low standards.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

dc89

Made a blistering return to betting today. Deposited £10. Dortmund lost me £5 the JT's. but I recovered.

And with a few bets including a Betis clean sheet in play bet I've grown the other £5 to £30.

So I'm like 1/6th of a way to a WiiU. But....couple in my birthday money I'm actually at £150........

Messi

Made a blistering return to betting today. Deposited £10. Dortmund lost me £5 the JT's. but I recovered.

And with a few bets including a Betis clean sheet in play bet I've grown the other £5 to £30.

So I'm like 1/6th of a way to a WiiU. But....couple in my birthday money I'm actually at £150........

But then its like you have lost once you buy a wii u

ShogunX

Moyes.gif

Worst part about this is that he's moaning about 30 seconds of added time being the cause for his teams loss. Nothing to do with Moyes taking off his striker with 15 minutes to go and NOTHING to do with him having Everton defend a one goal lead by inviting pressure.

He's a bad tit and a ginger tit to boot.

Fry

My PC is so slow nowadays. I think it's time to replace it. It gets so shit sometimes, I just want to get up and kick it.

Dibbz

So I heard City were charging Chelsea £59 today. I assume no one batted an eye at it though. £3 is a lot of money, I guess.

Zabojnik

Marseille got caught for match fixing and got relegated because of that.

I forgot what other club that happened to? Can you help me?

Lol, it's funny because it actually isn't true.

Too bad for Milan, but it probably won't matter in the long run anyway. I don't see Fiorentina and Lazio finishing above the (current) rossoneri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom