• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't, nice one for the tip :p (stuck it on at 0-2)

XP8TtBr.png

Am I gonna get a piece of that pie, bro?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We have been sloppy, that was coming. Our ball retention has been ghastly, we needed to stay out of our half for longer than we did.

Meier

Spurs D looks like it's playing in slow motion. Hoofball from West Ham is gonna get another goal if they don't wake up.

Ushojax

Please wake up boys. We look ropey out of possession, West Ham are getting into our area too easily.

Meier

Nice from Walker to prevent that shot. Lovely pass to set up the chance.. but yeah, West Ham are going to score again unless some changes are made.

AVB needs to bring out the proverbial hair dryer.

Ushojax

We've been terrible so far.

This is like going back to the first third of the season. Caulker is jittery and Vert is not an LB. I don't care if West Ham have a height advantage, this is not our best defense and we should be playing our best defence.

Fuck that was a great save

This is like going back to the first third of the season. Caulker is jittery and Vert is not an LB. I don't care if West Ham have a height advantage, this is not our best defense and we should be playing our best defence.

Scott Parker needs to stay in front of the back four as well. Dembele is having to do his job too often.

Scum

Bloody work. I'm missing the fun. How's it so far, Bale/Ush?

PS What the bloody hell is up with Italy? Belusconi with soo many votes! D:

Me and Hitcher have decided to team up. We're placing the same amounts on the same bets; we'll win or lose together.

We bet on there being 2 or more goals in the West Ham v Spurs game earlier.

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC
Apologies if you've experienced delays with our Box Office today. We're experiencing a high demand of calls and online sales #mcfc

Why lie

faridmon

You begin to type and the search engine gives you albums from the database. Click on them and they're added to the collage. Pretty easy.

Yeah, Lillies and Remains is not on the database.

I'll just type whatever I can think of that the Database might recognise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom