• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gala winning 3-2 from being 2-0 down. Insane.

huge-mistake.gif

It's amazing how far the media are up Gareth Bale's arsehole. Hope he has a fruitless evening and we give Tottenham a thumping to remember.

2-1 to Tottenham, both from Bale set pieces just to rub it in. Caaaaahhnt

*edit, special Bobby Moore kit the lads'll be wearing this evening;

VIMcirx.jpg

It just looks so generic. Speaking of Crysis, I played the 2nd one when it was free on PS+ and it bored me :/

Crysis 2 and 3 are rather shit... or well, maybe not shire but extremely bland and boring. The first one was pretty awesome, big open areas where you could really approach it as you wanted to, not a linear boring shooter like the sequels.

I don't think a movie would "work" like the tv series does. One of the best things about AD is the continuity and how do you properly implement that in a 1.5 hour long film.

I have a bad feeling that the new series will mainly comprised of recycled jokes from the old series. I'm feeling it a bit with Always Sunny (which arrived (partially) on EU Netflix the other day)

One day I'll be smart enough to change it to and from US Netflix, not today though :p

Are all the old AD writers back btw?

D_prOdigy

Did you listen to Mark Kermode's review of SitC? Scathing, to say the least :p

Completely coincidentally, I was re-watching his review of SatC2 about two ago hours through procrastination. I always love how he says "You're not going to get a rant" and then seven minutes later is singing The Internationale.

Randdalf

Ravel Morrison/

He's turned out to be a decent Championship player, who nobody will ever take a gamble on because he's a cunt. Not a Suarez/JT-type, an actual dangerously criminal wankstain

He was too hot headed for even Fergie to handle. It's a massive pity because he could have been a special player. Who knows, perhaps he'll turn it around, but it looks like too little too late.

3Sixty

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC

Southampton are glad to announce that Morgan Schneiderlin has this evening signed a new long-term contract. #saintsfc

BD-XE-KCAAALqMt.jpg

Excellent news.

Randdalf

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC

Southampton are glad to announce that Morgan Schneiderlin has this evening signed a new long-term contract. #saintsfc

BD-XE-KCAAALqMt.jpg

Excellent news.

"¿Quién es este hombre extraño? ¿Dónde está mi traductor? No sé lo que está pasando! Simplemente seguir sonriendo Mauro. Juega hasta Portsmouth!"

Zabojnik

He already said that "Juve is really lucky." I guess that Juve fans will be faster.

Now that I think about it, if he's going to be at the San Paolo when you guys face Napoli that stadium is going to be messed up.

Time to dust off that vintage chant. "E' NATO IN ARGENTINA, VIENE DA BARCELLONA, E' UN FIGLIO DI PUTTANA, SI CHIAMA MARADONAAAAA!" ("He was born in Argentina, he comes from Barcellona, he's a son of a whore, his name is Maradona!")

Hamsik to score in the 42nd minute, place all your money on it.

Blblblblblblblblblblbl.

Armero yellow for a dive. Looked like a penalty but who knows.

Looked like a dive. Basta barely touched him. The was a pen on Muriel soon after. It didn't look like Napoli player hit the ball there.

Napoli is running on fumes. Let's go get those 3 point at San Paolo and be done with it. NAPOLI MERDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom