• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't Bobby Moore more recognised whilst he was still alive? All before my time but apparently he hardly got any support from the FA after he finished playing.

Zabojnik

Weren't posting until the full time whistle. Dat fear.

I almost never do, even when we're playing. Can't be bothered to get up from the couch and go to the comp room. Don't have a smart phone or a tablet. :p

Fear ... Napoli. Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh. You're crazy, FootballFan. <3

Why wasn't Bobby Moore more recognised whilst he was still alive? All before my time but apparently he hardly got any support from the FA after he finished playing.

No one really knows why. The current FA director came out recently and said that it was criminal that Bobby wasn't better utilised after his retirement, but couldn't shed any light on why the FA of the 80's chose to do next to nothing with the greatest captain England ever had.

Here's a wonderful piece from Jonathan Pearce about Bobby;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21554794

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zabojnik said:
Time to dust off that vintage chant. "E' NATO IN ARGENTINA, VIENE DA BARCELLONA, E' UN FIGLIO DI PUTTANA, SI CHIAMA MARADONAAAAA!" ("He was born in Argentina, he comes from Barcellona, he's a son of a whore, his name is Maradona!")
Speaking of which, did he ever score on Juve? Rarely I imagine.
Weren't posting until the full time whistle. Dat fear.

mazzarrimerda.gif

dc89

This is how I split my money tonight.

Over 1.5 on Spurs. £20 returns £26
Levante to win. £5 returns £10
Bale anytime goal scorer. £3 returns £7.30

Off to a good start. Slowly but surely. I'll get my WiiU.

D_prOdigy

They're not going to mess it up.

They're a solid team who get points and wins even when they don't play well.

And they have Bale.

I dunno. I still pencil all their games against City/Chelsea/Arsenal (not United (cunts)) this season as dead certain losses and Arsenal are inexplicably right in there behind them now. Kind of hope Rafa will Rafa for lols.

you should have realized this when they took four points from us.

That was just a gift to AVB for being a stand-up bloke.

Meier

Was looking at FPL and Carlitos has only played 90 minutes 4 times this season. He has 5 goals and 5 assists in the 4 games. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom