• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Indeed, that is the problem, Arsenal have a much easier run in. Our run in looks fucking horrible next month before a horrible April.

April we have Everton H, Chelsea A and City H. ...ouch :/

Plus as you say, us and Chelsea could be playing every 3/4 days if we continue in Europe.
Our next 3 games are awful. We have Spurs A, Everton H, Swansea A but the Swansea game comes at an awful time. I think it's a Saturday game after we play in Germany on Wednesday.

Salvadora

Didn't we spend the RVP and Song money on Cazorla, Giroud and Podolski?
I don't see how this is player sales this profit. Maybe wages from all the fringe players we let go in the summer?
Viva pointed out that we are still owed £30m in transfer fees so maybe some of that money just hasn't came through. Barcelona are stingy as fuck.

Linius

YES! :(. Rectified as quick as my fingers let me. Like 5 seconds. Fuck it. Not talking about GoT in here anymore. Too risky.

I just posted a full on spoiler post about Mad Men from my phone. Just stay sharp to see if the tags are in it's right position and you should be fine.

dc89

I just posted a full on spoiler post about Mad Men from my phone. Just stay sharp to see if the tags are in it's right position and you should be fine.

I've posted countless spoilers over the last few weeks whilst been reading this book. But one goof let me down.

So as a upstanding member of the community, I won't allow my momentary lapses of concentration soil the experience for others.

spidye

david-victoria-beckham-826.jpg

Our next 3 games are awful. We have Spurs A, Everton H, Swansea A but the Swansea game comes at an awful time. I think it's a Saturday game after we play in Germany on Wednesday.

Wow really? I thought the Bayern game was after the NLD! Damn that could be a tricky little run for you then.

Viva pointed out that we are still owed £30m in transfer fees so maybe some of that money just hasn't came through. Barcelona are stingy as fuck.

That's why Fab will return.

Linius

I've posted countless spoilers over the last few weeks whilst been reading this book. But one goof let me down.

So as a upstanding member of the community, I won't allow my momentary lapses of concentration soil the experience for others.

That's very noble of you. I really need to get on with reading GoT my self as well.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
My NLD prediction
delusional fantasy

Tottenham 1 - 0 Arsenal
Adebayor (pen) 90'

Salvadora

That's why Fab will return.
People may laugh but the more I think about it the more it makes sense.

'I've always said that I play for the best team in the world, but I came here to compete, to learn and enjoy, not to sit wracking my brains.
He is being mistreated at Barcelona and should come back to his real home were he would be appreciated. I think he may be realizing it was a mistake to leave.

Salvadora

Arsene should keep building the Spanish contingent at Arsenal. Make players in La Liga want to come to us to play with their international teammates rather than the other way around.

The future of England's national team.

Guessing Bebe doesn't have an English granny or anything?!

Someone over at SpursCommunity posted this (sorry if old):

tumblr_misra4ZOLa1qe0saso3_250.gif

I reckon our end of season review DVD will have an extra disc this year just for AVB, Freund and Holtby celebrations.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good lord we were shit defensively today. Caulker was getting monstered by Andy Carroll, won just 22% of his aerial duels.

Vertonghen was getting rinsed by Joe Cole, the bloke is not a LB and never will be. You can change the CBs all you like AVB, but never, NEVER, put one in the LB position when BAE is available. Jan is great on the ball but he hasn't got the acceleration or the trickery like BAE, 3 times he got caught in the corner where BAE would always dribble out of trouble or draw a foul. Thankfully AVB is not blind, we all saw what was happening.

Linius

Good lord we were shit defensively today. Caulker was getting monstered by Andy Carroll, won just 22% of his aerial duels. Vertonghen was getting rinsed by Joe Cole, the bloke is not a LB and never will be. You can change the CBs all you like AVB, but never, NEVER, put one in the LB position when BAE is available. Jan is great on the ball but he hasn't got the acceleration or the trickery like BAE, 3 times he got caught in the corner where BAE would always dribble out of trouble or draw a foul.

I miss Jan as our CB. I miss his runs from our half all the way to the goal :(

Good lord we were shit defensively today. Caulker was getting monstered by Andy Carroll, won just 22% of his aerial duels.

Vertonghen was getting rinsed by Joe Cole, the bloke is not a LB and never will be. You can change the CBs all you like AVB, but never, NEVER, put one in the LB position when BAE is available. Jan is great on the ball but he hasn't got the acceleration or the trickery like BAE, 3 times he got caught in the corner where BAE would always dribble out of trouble or draw a foul. Thankfully AVB is not blind, we all saw what was happening.

I get the feeling BAE will be sold this summer :(

I mean I can understand the first few weeks easing him in but surely he is fit enough to play now? It can't be a rotation thing either because Naughton could play instead of Walker when he has been out of sorts this season.

Thing is, who the hell would we get at LB? Baines?

pulga

Banned
LOOOOOOOOL

Cristiano "Hey Bale, why the fuk you taking my freekick in 32 minute?"

Bale "Hola, it was 40 metres away you already took 4 that flew all the way to Ramos' penalty"

Cristiano post match "Im sad and Bale knows why"

*Marcelo wears cr7 socks in next game in support*

lol its funny because I could totally see it happening

At least Ronaldo tells the whole fucking world he's sad, not send his coach an emo text about Ibra.

AM I RIGHT PULGA?

Yes, dearest.

Am I allowed to post the "Cuntish Messi Action of the Day"?

I wish I could pull a beardlo like that.

LegoArmo

If United get past Madrid and Milan put Barcelona out, a Bayern vs United final would be great, a lot of history, and pretty likely, draw depending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom