• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chris Murphy ‏@atchrismurphy
Wenger to journalist: "Why are you looking at me?" Journalist: "Because its your press conference." #classic

babyaguirre2lpey.gif

He's cracking up.

Salazar

Frogie

13:42 The United boss also talks about potential changes he will make to his line-up this evening, but says the strength of his current squad means there is no concession in terms of quality. "There was a time when I would bring in our young players to freshen things up and rest key people, but I don't have to do that nowadays because we have a bigger squad of quality players, some of whom are in need of games. They are the ones I will be looking to this evening."

Ando and Nani and Young ?

13:36 I always think having a read of Sir Alex's programme notes gets you in the mood for the game. He sets the tone for the match ahead. In tonight's United Review he talks about the impressive 12-point lead in the league, looks forward to the Champions League second leg with Real Madrid, and, turning his attention to the FA Cup, says: "We will give it our best shot. It's still a great competition and it is time we made our mark again. Win tonight and we are through to the quarter-finals so we are taking it very seriously." (BH)

dc89

I love the people in Gaming side. Especially that Vita thread, why they so serious about my picture :lol Someones even asking if I'm Amir0x.

Yen

Chris Murphy ‏@atchrismurphy
Wenger to journalist: "Why are you looking at me?" Journalist: "Because its your press conference." #classic
You should see Arsenal fans reaction to this on twitter - "he raped the press" "victim of his own success"
Arsenal fans seem to be the worst on twitter.

arkon

How is his "BEST MANAGER" status compatible with him sodding off to Italy in a strop after his bunch of merc wasters and jumped-up cloggers got done by Southampton ?

But hey, I forget myself. They munched up Leeds. The title is back on.

A manager's work is never done. He was obviously off scouting some talent in person.

Wilbur

Banned
Hmmm. I'd go with Benitez currently.

Nah, Benitez is far better. He's won the league a) where there's been competition (Madrid and Barca to be exact) and b) where it hasn't directly been handed into his trophy cabinet. CL as well, which Mancini just cannot handle.

Rafa is definitely better than Mancini.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Jacqui Oatley ‏@JacquiOatley

Wenger very angry with speculation about his future, "so-called expert analysis". Demanded only Bayern q's then refused to talk about Bayern

Tomorrow is going to be great. Either Arsenal will rise from the ashes and smite Bayern or they will be dragged down to hell.

I love the people in Gaming side. Especially that Vita thread, why they so serious about my picture :lol Someones even asking if I'm Amir0x.
I thought it was pretty funny like that guy who threw his PS3 in the bin during the PSN downtime. Then I came here and laughed.

Salazar

You should see Arsenal fans reaction to this on twitter - "he raped the press" "victim of his own success"
Arsenal fans seem to be the worst on twitter.

Journalists are damaged folk, too.

Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_SM
Wenger appears to have shifted focus from himself to 'medias' and journalists. Earlier in season he used Walcott in a similar way #clever

No. Now, in addition to the utterly remorseless bumming Bayern will deliver, Wenger looks a total dick. The public and press can hold those two circumstances in their heads at the same time.

fuenf

Tomorrow is going to be great. Either Arsenal will rise from the ashes and smite Bayern or they will be dragged down to hell.

Not necessarily. Bayern often doesnt take the first away leg too serious. Just look at last year, they lost 1-0 to Basel before trashing them 7-0 at home.

dc89

rvy

Banned
fucking QTE. I HATE THEM.

You hate everything. You should love instead. Bayonetta is all about love.

1360819940953amspl.gif

Diaby, Sagna and Koscielny will start tomorrow for Le Arse.

I think Bayern will roll them up and smoke them though.

What about the GOAT?

Barca's La Masia do a similar thing. Up until U15 level (I think - so 14 years of age) they do not care about winning the game. There was an interview on the radio with a coach who worked there, and he said they tell the parents until the kids have reached that age don't bother asking if they won or lost, it doesn't matter. Ask the kids, "did you play well today".

Barca gonna Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom