• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm pretty sure he picked up more points than Villa have managed in their whole season.

What does this prove exactly in this situation? Using a put down that compares two different clubs who have vastly different expectations? It's like shitting on the Marussia F1 team for not getting as many points as Ferrari.

Wilbury said:
Wilbury said:
Potentially the weakest manager in the league relative to the club he manages. Oh fucking dear.
Maybe I misunderstood what he termed as weakest. I originally construed that he meant in their position at the club rather than their managerial ability. I would think Benitez in his temporary role would have even less say on upcoming projects and transfers than Mancini does. Ability wise I'd say they both have pros and cons related to managing top 4 teams.

confuziz

Banned
You're just trying to piss me off now, aren't you?

Well no. If we are talking about crazy japanese games (which we are), DmC is absolutely better. Great mechanics, controls and a better story imo. DmC is also easier than this, which is a plus for me because I suck at these kind of games.

rvy

Banned
I agree with him. I really love DmC though.

I can't stop reading it.

Well no. If we are talking about crazy japanese games (which we are), DmC is absolutely better. Great mechanics, controls and a better story imo. DmC is also easier than this, which is a plus for me because I suck at these kind of games.

Why do you people hate me? I'm not even sporting the DMC avatar anymore. It's like you're sticking your balls in my face and rubbing your anuses on my neck. Stop it.

Messi

Why do you people hate me? I'm not even sporting the DMC avatar anymore. It's like you're sticking your balls in my face and rubbing your anuses on my neck. Stop it.

tumblr_mcoe46Jz8e1rk3gouo1_500.gif

Scum

Afternoon, all. What did I mis-

GOW > DMC > Bayonetta

Bayonetta and GOW and DMC are rubbish button mashing shit

Devil May Cry 3 is better than all of them.

9Tayc.gif

ShogunX

Fuck Demon's Souls. I'm sure there's a good game underneath, but it's frustratingly hard. Can't deal with it :(

It's actually not that hard of a game once you understand how to fight properly and get yourself out of some shitty situations. Most of the frustration comes from fighting enemies you really shouldn't be and getting your arse kicked.

I got the full 1000 on the the game last year. It was immense.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What does this prove exactly in this situation? Using a put down that compares two different clubs who have vastly different expectations? It's like shitting on the Marussia F1 team for not getting as many points as Ferrari.

Wilbury said:

Maybe I misunderstood what he termed as weakest. I originally construed that he meant in their position at the club rather than their managerial ability. I would think Benitez in his temporary role would have even less say on upcoming projects and transfers than Mancini does. Ability wise I'd say they both have pros and cons related to managing top 4 teams.
I'm sorry but it's still funny.

It's actually not that hard of a game once you understand how to fight properly and get yourself out of some shitty situations. Most of the frustration comes from fighting enemies you really shouldn't be and getting your arse kicked.

I got the full 1000 on the the game last year. It was immense.

You mean Dark Souls?

I need to go back to Demon Souls after playing Dark Souls, I gave it much more of a chance and now feel ready to tackle Demon Souls again, it's a DD too now so even more of a reason to buy. /growing DD collection for PS3.

ShogunX

You mean Dark Souls?

I need to go back to Demon Souls after playing Dark Souls, I gave it much more of a chance and now feel ready to tackle Demon Souls again, it's a DD too now so even more of a reason to buy. /growing DD collection for PS3.

Oh yeah Dark Souls...BUT I have a platinum on Demons as well and the same thing applies. Both are amazing games and I hope the new one coming later this year is just as good.

Demon's Souls is not the same without online. You guys are a few years late.

Pretty sure the servers are still up. In fact they definitely are.

Also on topic - I have a feeling Arsenal will beat Bayern tomorrow. It's the way of the world.

pulga

Banned
looooooool both Madrid papers are running the story Valdes is going to Arsenal for 11 million euros.

Even better. I've just found an App which turns Vine movies into GIFs.

i4haDbtzRUu1c.gif

dc giving up on the Vita is comedy. How many fanboys have you upset with that gif? :lol

faridmon

I think FF X HD will make the Vita more desirable, and then we will have FF XII HD and it will be the best handheld ever created.

rvy

Banned
looooooool both Madrid papers are running the story Valdes is going to Arsenal for 11 million euros.

dc giving up on the Vita is comedy. How many fanboys have you upset with that gif? :lol

I don't get it, Madrid papers should want loldés to stay, no? Because he's shit and all.

If Valdez moves to Arsenal would he have more medals than the entire team combined?

:(

Messi will lose his shit if he keeps on visiting the fat people thread.

Wilbur

Banned
If Valdez moves to Arsenal would he have more medals than the entire team combined?

100%. One World Cup, one Euro, three Champions Leagues, five La Ligas, two Copa del Reys, two Club World Championships, two Euro Super Cups off the top of my head.

faridmon

and I hate people who can't seriously take a tongue-in-cheek comments about certain things. Even I can tell that DC's pic. is just a joke, but the Vita people are all getting all hot and bothered.

Likewise, yesterday in the Anime thread, I was going on about how SHAFT was amazing and there were people who posted words of words of how I was wrong and so on and so fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom