• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
Götze is better, you're all crazy.

image.php

Clegg

Wenger has bid large sums for high calibre players in the past, but due to the petro clubs he simply gets outbid on them.

See Juan Mata and Eden Hazard for recent examples.

But he is also believes in his mantra of buying cheaply and turning them into world class players. So it is a difficult balance.
Arsenal bid around £20m for Mata and Chelsea bought him for £24m. I can't see why they didn't put up more of a fight for him. They had plenty of money to spend that season due to the sales of Nasri and Fabregas.

Arsenal have the money to sign high profile players but choose not. They just won't compete.

confuziz

Banned
How do I use items in Bayonetta? I can't seem to 'set' them in the option screen, whatever I do.

It says : 'Items can be set to the directional buttons (D-pad I assume). To use, press and hold the directional button the item has been assigned to'

edit : nvm, I worked it out. Pretty stupid game mechanics imo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How do I use items in Bayonetta? I can't seem to 'set' them in the option screen, whatever I do.

It says : 'Items can be set to the directional buttons (D-pad I assume). To use, press and hold the directional button the item has been assigned to'

edit : nvm, I worked it out. Pretty stupid game mechanics imo.

I had the exact same problem with Rising.
KuGsj.gif

arkon

e5xgraq2b9ffm.gif

20jtbrt.jpg

Get in the thread and say that to the other Vita owners who feel pissed off. Even Fady, yes Fady K is pissed off with the lack of stuff on Vita. What have we got to look forward to this year, let me go see.

LOL

That's what Fady gets for laughing at the 3DS Nintendo Direct recently. Karma's a bitch.

Salazar

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy
Wenger: 'I have been accused of not taking the FA Cup seriously. I won it 4 times. Who has won it more? Give me a name'

Sam Pilger ‏@sampilger
@SamWallaceIndy Here's a name: Sir Alex Ferguson, 5 times (1990, 94, 96, 99 and 2004)

loooooool

Wenger: 'We lost to a team (Blackburn) who had only one shot on goal. It's not like we didn't touch the ball'

Wenger CL press conference, on team's reaction to Saturday: 'You cannot compare the Champions League with the FA Cup'

Oi, Kyoufu -

Samuel Ameobi ‏@Sammy_Ameobi
The 'real' boss is finally back #hatem

lol

Wenger: 'I have been accused of not taking the FA Cup seriously. I won it 4 times. Who has won it more? Give me a name'

Sam Pilger ‏@sampilger
@SamWallaceIndy Here's a name: Sir Alex Ferguson, 5 times (1990, 94, 96, 99 and 2004)

loooooool

Wenger: 'We lost to a team (Blackburn) who had only one shot on goal. It's not like we didn't touch the ball'

Wenger CL press conference, on team's reaction to Saturday: 'You cannot compare the Champions League with the FA Cup'
He pointed to their 2 losses out of the last 11 in the league as some sort of proof his team are good.

Not exactly compelling evidence...

Salazar

Jacqui Oatley ‏@JacquiOatley
Wenger very angry with speculation about his future, "so-called expert analysis". Demanded only Bayern q's then refused to talk about Bayern

Like a French Keegan. Amazing.

Clegg

You're right, Arsene. There are teams that will bum you twice as hard in the CL.

They'll do you over as bad as Bradford did.

rvy

Banned
"Mr. Scolari, he needs to know maybe to use the zonal marking against the staff of United, because they are always doing man-to-man with the referees".

Rafa is legend.

Messi

fifa you gotta be kidding me with this shit. I offer Messi a new contract for 5 years, even though he has 4 years left. For the lols. He turns it down and it snowballs into him wanting to leave in the summer and him telling me he will keep giving everything for the club until the summer. THEN he gets injured for a month and the commentary says I have dropped him until the contract dispute is settled. FFS I can't catch a break.

Pinto accepted a 5 year deal with no pay rise. lol.

rvy

Banned
fifa you gotta be kidding me with this shit. I offer Messi a new contract for 5 years, even though he has 4 years left. For the lols. He turns it down and it snowballs into him wanting to leave in the summer and him telling me he will keep giving everything for the club until the summer. THEN he gets injured for a month and the commentary says I have dropped him until the contract dispute is settled. FFS I can't catch a break.

You'll have nightmares from now on.

COULD IT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE?

Salazar

RAWK is positively bubbling with nonsense

Mug 1 said:
We're very much all or nothing this season. Just read a crazy stat on F365 that said we have won 7 games by 3 or more goals this season. United have only won 3 by 3 or more yet sit 26 points above us! We haven't been able to grind out those vital one goal wins this season and that's probably what will end up costing us.

Mug 2 said:
Just read this too, was going to say that we need to figure out how to get those 1-0 victories.

Once we figure out how to grind out those 1-0's we will definitely figure in the running for top 3.

Mug 3 said:
That's ridiculous. We must be close then... just need to make sure we keep the momentum

loool

"WE MUST BE CLOSE"

dc89

Shanghai Shenhua have been stripped of a league title after being found guilty of match fixing. #TheChineseJuventus

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shanghai Shenhua have been stripped of a league title after being found guilty of match fixing. #TheChineseJuventus

Spot on.

Except for the match fixing part, of course. Because Juve didn't fix a single match.

Well that and the part where they actually didn't win the Chinese title.

Wait, what?

Messi

Bring back Balo to smack some sense into him.

Dude, I'm gonna have lunch right now.

Come on.

Sorry :(

Sometimes OT posters really piss me off. That thread about 'How do I deal with fat people on aeroplanes' really hits home with me. Some of the posters in it are being horrible.

feel

Sorry :(

Sometimes OT posters really piss me off. That thread about 'How do I deal with fat people on aeroplanes' really hits home with me. Some of the posters in it are being horrible.
Lol, shit sorry. FWIW I used to be morbidly obese.

Messi

Lol, shit sorry. FWIW I used to be morbidly obese.

I was not talking about you, I was talking about the guy who is claiming that looking at people in discust shaming them into losing weight makes him feel like a firefighter saving people from fires.

Salazar

http://images.cryhavok.org/d/13825-2/Wat.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

How is his "BEST MANAGER" status compatible with him sodding off to Italy in a strop after his bunch of merc wasters and jumped-up cloggers got done by Southampton ?

But hey, I forget myself. They munched up Leeds. The title is back on.

faridmon

DC89, you just made my afternoon. I seriously laughed at you giving up on Vita. Just wait for FF X HD and it will justify your machine.

DON!T GIVE UP! FF XII HD will be announced and all will be well in the world. BELIEVE!

Can I buy it off you for £100?

feel

I was not talking about you, I was talking about the guy who is claiming that looking at people in discust shaming them into losing weight makes him feel like a firefighter saving people from fires.
Oh yeah that's terrible. I am still a bit of an asshole for saying I'm bothered by obese people sitting next to me.

Inversive

How is his "BEST MANAGER" status compatible with him sodding off to Italy in a strop after his bunch of merc wasters and jumped-up cloggers got done by Southampton ?

But hey, I forget myself. They munched up Leeds. The title is back on.

Beating the mighty Leeds has gone to his brain :(

rvy

Banned

Wat.jpg

That's just fucking pathetic behavior.

Ok bros, formation time:

-------------------De GOD--------------------

Smalling-----Vidic-------JevGOD----Butters

------------Cleverley------Ando--------------

Valencia-----------Kagawa--------------Nani

---------------------Chicha--------------------

Gimme.

Salazar

Chris Murphy ‏@atchrismurphy
Wenger to journalist: "Why are you looking at me?" Journalist: "Because its your press conference." #classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom