• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Both papers are quoting the Sun though, so take it with a grain of salt.

and I hate people who can't seriously take a tongue-in-cheek comments about certain things. Even I can tell that DC's pic. is just a joke, but the Vita people are all getting all hot and bothered.

Likewise, yesterday in the Anime thread, I was going on about how SHAFT was amazing and there were people who posted words of words of how I was wrong and so on and so fourth.

lol can I get a link to the crazy?

New boss is coming in today, I need something to get me in a good mood :lol

rvy

Banned
Messi, come back. Stop posting, pls. Here:

tumblr_lh08gjCeAH1qbr7ey.gif

rvy

Banned
Her forehead is so big it could become Man United's trophy cabinet.

Would have been more impressive if you said Liverpool.

Fuck me she is beautiful

Its going to get me banned, I am actually wound up.

It's the fucking internet, stop caring. Ban-hammer is coming down that thread soon enough.

Bail out, Messi. You'll say something you regret and miss out on the shitfest this place will turn on wednesday.

I don't... Clásico time again?

Messi

Bail out, Messi. You'll say something you regret and miss out on the shitfest this place will turn on wednesday.

I don't post during Barca games. I don't like the shit slinging that goes on and people would think im an ass if I posted everything I thought during CL games.

pulga

Banned
Would have been more impressive if you said Liverpool.

It's the fucking internet, stop caring. Ban-hammer is coming down that thread soon enough.

I don't... Clásico time again?

I don't post during Barca games. I don't like the shit slinging that goes on and people would think im an ass if I posted everything I thought during CL games.

Sony wankfest that might a) enable Sony fanboys to liberally use kaz gifs EVERYWHERE, or b) typical Sony self-immolation that will cause said fanboys to have a mental breakdown, pretty much opening themselves up for other console warriors to troll the fuck out of.

Either way, it won't be pretty.

Clegg

Gaming side has gotten even worse over the last month. Its like posters mental faculties decline the closer it gets to a new console launch.

dc89

dc giving up on the Vita is comedy. How many fanboys have you upset with that gif? :lol

I've not posted it in the Vita thread. I dare'nt!!! Someone else feel free, but a picture of my Vita in the bin really upset some of them.

pulga

Banned
I see Messi had another row with a player on the field because he wouldn't pass it to him. The little dictator is getting angsty as time goes by.

I'd love it if the PlayStation announcement had nothing to do with PS4.

The trolling would be magnificent.

Their heads would go

mAYtnWI.gif

I've not posted it in the Vita thread. I dare'nt!!! Someone else feel free, but a picture of my Vita in the bin really upset some of them.

I want to so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom