• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagwell

Fergie is there.

Rumours of Ronaldo's return must be legit.

I know this is probably tongue in cheek but I never did understand managers attending specific matches to have a look at a player. International managers as well. As if all the statistics and footage available of every football match they've played in years isn't enough to make an informed decision, a manager's got to attend and see him in the flesh for 80 minutes before making an early exit to make his decision. Load of shit for show, really!

Randdalf

I know this is probably tongue in cheek but I never did understand managers attending specific matches to have a look at a player. International managers as well. As if all the statistics and footage available of every football match they've played in years isn't enough to make an informed decision, a manager's got to attend and see him in the flesh for 80 minutes before making an early exit to make his decision. Load of shit for show, really!

Yeah but if they're attending to watch a single player, a television replay of the game isn't enough because it won't focus on that player the entire time. Managers want to know more about players than how good they are with the ball at their feet.

rvy

Banned
I would let Sarah Carbonero do all sorts of cuntish things to me.

sara-carbonero-casillas.jpg

I don't understand what's happened to Di Maria. He was amazing last season.

Misses Lisbon, obviously.

GIVE HIM BACK, YOU RICH CUNTS.

Shagwell

Yeah but if they're attending to watch a single player, a television replay of the game isn't enough because it won't focus on that player the entire time. Managers want to know more about players than how good they are with the ball at their feet.

Aye, but I'd have reckoned that's what scouts are for in the first place. S'pose you're right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom