• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

Made it home right on time, let's do this!!!

*puts salt shaker on the table*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

Wanted pepe and varane with ramos on the side. Ramos sucks but arbeloa is just completely worthless

I think the same every time I see that picture haha. There's no way messi knew who that was..

i5nGhIhMjYUGM.gif

Meier

Game of Thrones is fantastic and for me has easily lived up to my expectations as a book reader. I can't wait for Season 3.

pulga

Banned
Sorry, had to do it, lol.

IrjHilR.jpg

Yessss I was hoping someone did this :lol :lol

Quite simple.

I actually wrote a paper called 'How to get laid in 11 steps'. Do you want to know more about it?

Economics, not sure.

I've no problem getting laid man, I just don't know how to make my cold, black heart love </3

Yeah, we should've signed Suazo or Adriano lol

Like Vieri, Pazzini, Amantino Mancini, West, Muntari. :D

You did sign Suazo, and you guys fucked his career :mad: He should've gone to Milan!

Suazo...was good when he was playing for Cagliari...not sure what happened to him after that...but seriously, Inter shoudn't have sold Destro, lent Longo and sold half of Livaja to buy Rocchi and Carew.

lol, wow.
Schelotto - Livaja swap + Rocchi was really fucking stupid, and i'm sure we did it just because of that 90th minute miss from Livaja against Genoa.
Longo is too inexperienced and doesn't even starts for Espanyol anymore, Livaja is better atm.

Maybe we shouldn't have sold Destro, but i'm glad we didn't buy him back because what Roma spent for him was too much.

Clegg

Did anybody see that awful shirt Messi was wearing on Sky Sports coverage for tonights game?

Sartorial elegance is the one area where Ronaldo definitely has him beaten.

hotpants Ronaldo jpg

FootballFan

Did anybody see that awful shirt Messi was wearing on Sky Sports coverage for tonights game?

Sartorial elegance is the one area where Ronaldo definitely has him beaten.

hotpants Ronaldo jpg

Did you see that cricket ad I posted with Messi? He can't throw properly either. He can't do anything, La Masia made him just for football lol.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I don't understand how Fabregas gets into this team ahead of Villa. I don't understand what he does.

Meier

Pulling for Madrid and the Special One.

Barca going out of the Copa and the Champions League would be delicious. Madrid are of course in the same situation but I dislike Barca more.

FootballFan

Pulling for Madrid and the Special One.

Barca going out of the Copa and the Champions League would be delicious. Madrid are of course in the same situation but I dislike Barca more.

I can't wait for City to make it out of the group stage so I can laugh.

Cuddler

Schelotto - Livaja swap + Rocchi was really fucking stupid, and i'm sure we did it just because of that 90th minute miss from Livaja against Genoa.
Longo is too inexperienced and doesn't even starts for Espanyol anymore, Livaja is better atm.

Maybe we shouldn't have sold Destro, but i'm glad we didn't buy him back because what Roma spent for him was too much.

Yeah, I agree with you, I'm not sure if he was worth so many monies, we will see in the future I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom