• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

BEDYpPOCYAArXcc.jpg:large

All it's missing is Rodgers pouting.

Fry

Shows that are at in top form right now:

Shameless
The Americans
The Big Bang Theory

The Walking Dead lost a bit of pace since it's return, sunday's episode was the best one yet though. The Following is good, but nothing special.
Girls has had its ups and down.

Justified has been disappointing this season, so far. It has potential to get much better.

faridmon

Isn't that Shinbo? He's raking in the cash while paying his staff in ramen packets!

All staffs in the Anime industry are paid peanuts. Although I have heard bad things about him, but you can't change the fact that he knows what his doing.

One of my closest friend is gonna work in Square Enix next month, hope he survives :(

FootballFan

Real Madrid Xl: López; Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Coentrao; Xabi Alonso, Khedira; Cristiano, Özil, Di María; Higuain.

Barcelona XI: Pinto; Alves, Piqué, Puyol, Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Pedro, Messi, Cesc

Noirulus

Real Madrid Xl: López; Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Coentrao; Xabi Alonso, Khedira; Cristiano, Özil, Di María; Higuain.

Barcelona XI: Pinto; Alves, Piqué, Puyol, Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Pedro, Messi, Cesc

No Arbeloa on RB? I guess we're gonna be playing with 10 men.

faridmon

For real?! I envy him, kinda.. what position is he hired for? :O

He is going to work in the Manga department as business sales co-ordinator. He is excited, but also worried about the amount of work expected for him to do.

He wants to movoe to Square Enix, London Branch in near future

Noirulus

He is going to work in the Manga department as business sales co-ordinator. He is excited, but also worried about the amount of work expected for him to do.

He wants to movoe to Square Enix, London Branch in near future

Best of luck to him! Hope he has a great time, even if it'll be stressful.

Mourinho is going to coach Messi for a Michael Ballack testimonial game.

Finally somebody who can stand up to the little shit and tell him that's he's playing with Andy Carroll and that he'll like it.

Cuddler

Yeah, we should've signed Suazo or Adriano lol
Suazo...was good when he was playing for Cagliari...not sure what happened to him after that...but seriously, Inter shoudn't have sold Destro, lent Longo and sold half of Livaja to buy Rocchi and Carew.
Moratti: "Carew will remain here for a 15-day trial period. After 15 days, we will decide whether to keep him in the squad." :lol

lol, wow.

panty

Ramos as RB and Varane/Pepe as CB? Has this ever happened before, once?

Swap fit-Marcelo with Coentrao and fit-Benzema with Higuain and that's our THE lineup.

Soon.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Speaking of which, who's idea was it that yellow cards continue to pile up throughout the final stage of CL? What the fuck, seriously.

UEFAlona. Because they almost never get yellows during those stages.

*all our posts should revolve around Barca-Madrid now*

severin

3(ish) Barcelona managers, and none of them yet to realise that Cesc does not fit into this team as long as Xavi is still playing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://i.imgur.com/0CRmY.jpg[IMG]

(probably the 40th time I've posted that lol)[/QUOTE]

I bet Messi thought he was some random fan.

Not far from the truth tbh, he's just some random striker in Italy.

[quote="Freewheelin', post: 48356310"]Anyone have a good stream site for El Cuntico?

lol[/QUOTE]

Guys help our boy Freewheelin'

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Messi had scored 6 goals from outside the box this season. Only one other player in Europe has done it too. Gareth Bale.

feel

Made it home right on time, let's do this!!!

*puts salt shaker on the table*

Wrong XI. Pepe is in the bench and Arbeloa plays
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

Wanted pepe and varane with ramos on the side. Ramos sucks but arbeloa is just completely worthless

I bet Messi thought he was some random fan.

Not far from the truth tbh, he's just some random striker in Italy.
I think the same every time I see that picture haha. There's no way messi knew who that was..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom