• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to win against 12 men

Andres you are dru... Drunker than usual.

LOOOOL

Dat old man in the crowd!

Wooden GIFFFF

ijK6W6K5mdFxY.gif

flippedb

Banned
To be honest, you could see Barca's Age was coming to an end. They struggled getting past Milan on last season's UCL, they wouldn't have managed it if not from the penalties.

jtb

Banned
To be honest, you could see Barca's Age was coming to an end. They struggled getting past Milan on last season's UCL, they wouldn't have managed it if not from the penalties.

after Torres scored against Barca, they've never been the same.

FootballFan

Messi is 25.. Iniesta is 28. Rest doesn't matter, this team will continue to do well. People jumping to conclusions.

Wait until Tito is back or something, and maybe after two bad seasons you can say it's over.

VISCA EL BARCA.

Don't you talk about the Russian keeper that won the golden boot though?

I'm going to go play fifa and listen to Linkin Park :(

I was born in the Soviet Union. What other national football entity should I have been supporting? And btw, FIFA aknowledges Russia as the successor to the Soviet Union and we retain all the previous footballing accomplishments. Suck it Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Armenia, etc.

And why wouldn't I talk about Lev Yashin, the greatest goalkeeper of all time?

Clegg

Barca fans can't complain about the ref. There were no obvious calls that he got wrong and he was fair to both sides.

Madrid just completely decimated Barca in every aspect of the game.

Except the diving and cheating part.

Pachimari

Hala Madrid!!! Vamos Real, Hasta el Final!

Let's bring that Copa del Rey home and beat the rest of Europe in the Champions League. This can still turn out to be an alright or magical season.

FootballFan

I'm sorry, but La Liga is a joke. Barca are so ahead because Madrid has been shit the whole season.

Mourinho last season:

"For me, La Liga is the most important thing because it is the competition in which the best team always wins out. In the Champions/Copa, the best team doesn't always win.
"When you win a league, it's very good for the coach's self-esteem, because he knows he's done a good job throughout the year."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom