• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I see Messi had another row with a player on the field because he wouldn't pass it to him. The little dictator is getting angsty as time goes by.

Their heads would go

http://i.imgur.com/mAYtnWI.gif[IMG]

I want to [I]so bad[/I].[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iHfpzv6KLE3Qe.gif

Is that from last night?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Btw Zabo, did you hear about Simone Pepe 7? He picked up another long term injury and now his season is all but over.

feel

I see Messi had another row with a player on the field because he wouldn't pass it to him. The little dictator is getting angsty as time goes by.

Their heads would go

mAYtnWI.gif

I want to so bad.
Saw a picture on facebook about how both Messi and Ronaldo treated a ballboy (or random kid) that went up to both after games (at his local team's stadium?) ended and Messi is pulling away with the biggest "get the fuck away" expression while Ronaldo is all warm and fuzzy to him extending his arm to pat him in the head.

#hitlermessi

Meier

Everyone has been given fair warning but they refused to pay heed to it.

Were their follow-ups posts or are their comments considered "meta" because they didn't expound upon their views? I don't post much in the gaming side these days so I'm a bit unfamiliar with the new rules.

Viktor Fischer. Contract renewal. One of our many Danish talents.

I figured it must be him since you posted it. Viktor is a FM wonderkid. :D

pulga

Banned
Holyshit! Don't post that Pulga!!! WTF is wrong with you?

Hey if everyone else have to put up with the shitty Kaz gifs for so long, they can take one teensy, little vita in a bin gif.

Saw a picture on facebook about how both Messi and Ronaldo treated a ballboy (or random kid) that went up to both after games (at his local team's stadium?) ended and Messi is pulling away with the biggest "get the fuck away" expression while Ronaldo is all warm and fuzzy to him extending his arm to pat him in the head.

#hitlermessi

oh yeah, I heard something like this yesterday but didnt bother to look into it. I heard Messi turned the kid away just because he's a Madrid fan. Little cunt.

Balls of steel

Thought it would be funnier :(

It's not much, really, just a continuation of the Messi-Villa shit that went on, prior to Villa getting permanently relegated to the bench. Napoleon don't give no two fucks.

You already lost in the coppa italia silly.

A treble was never in the cards. :p

I hate it when you're right :(

rvy

Banned
It's not much, really, just a continuation of the Messi-Villa shit that went on, prior to Villa getting permanently relegated to the bench. Napoleon don't give no two fucks.

01+Kabarxsepakbola+%5BPicts+-+Kartun%5D+Kecemburuan+Zlatan+Ibrahimovic+Pada+Lionel+Messi+2012.jpg

#hitlermessi

Sounds amazing.

feel

pulga said:
oh yeah, I heard something like this yesterday but didnt bother to look into it. I heard Messi turned the kid away just because he's a Madrid fan. Little cunt.
I would
post it for the lulz but I'm on my phone and I'm scared of accidentally putting a link that gives people access to all my dropbox or minus files.

faridmon

What Vite thread do I have to visit to see the 'vita in the bin' gif? Or did no one post it yet?

Its couple of pages here, but he hadn't post that gif in teh Vita thread afraid that he will be banned for it. But he did post a pic. of it and everyone went amok.

Messi

Did anyone see the young kid who rushed onto the field after the granada vs barca game. He ran up to pique and slipped. Security and pique picked him up and he held onto piques leg. Pique signed his piece of paper and gave him his jersey.

Pique is out of the cunt list.

Facism

The worst part about this is that some dirty bastard is no doubt hitting that. I've been watching Jeremy Kyle a fair bit recently and the depths men will go to for a bit of slap and tickle is crazy.

that's the thing about scum, it likes to stick to dirty bathtubs.

rvy

Banned
Did anyone see the young kid who rushed onto the field after the granada vs barca game. He ran up to pique and slipped. Security and pique picked him up and he held onto piques leg. Pique signed his piece of paper and gave him his jersey.

Nobody thinks Piqué is a cunt.

Messi is a cunt.

#hitlermessi

feel

That's awesome of him, but sets a bad precedent, random little kids will start invading pitch all the time trying to get player shirts.

Messi

That's awesome of him, but sets a bad precedent, random little kids will start invading pitch all the time trying to get player shirts.

To be fair, it was a few kids and security were all over them.

But there are videos on youtube of kids running to messi and he signs shit. Same with ronaldo giving the guy his jersey after accidentally blasting him in the face with the ball.

pulga

Banned
Oh, lol. Must have missed it. Thanks!

And now I went there, no one really bites. Too bad.

Yeah, only quote I've gotten is from Messi :lol

well, and some other dude telling me the gamegear's battery sucks :looool

I would
post it for the lulz but I'm on my phone and I'm scared of accidentally putting a link that gives people access to all my dropbox or minus files.

Post it when you can, I need to see this!

feel

'Puppet,' he said. Stunted little cunt, should have been banned for the rest of the season.
/Footballfan damage control sarcasm

"Puppet" by itself is obviously not offensive, but in the context it was said, and by who to who, it's offensive and out of place.

Scum

So. I'm watching a walkthrough of Black Ops II. No doubt it's a good game but I mean....ummm...huh?

To be fair, it was a few kids and security were all over them.

But there are videos on youtube of kids running to messi and he signs shit. Same with ronaldo giving the guy his jersey after accidentally blasting him in the face with the ball.

Messi > Ronaldo

pulga

Banned
If Karanka had called Messi a midget, Footballfan would've printed out Karanka's face and bukkaked him all night, out of spite.

Linius

So. I'm watching a walkthrough of Black Ops II. No doubt it's a good game but I mean....ummm...huh?

People make walktroughs of Blops?

also: just after a few posts in The Walking Dead thread I remember why I never get in to the episodes too deep. Tiresome discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom