• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

People make walktroughs of Blops?

also: just after a few posts in The Walking Dead thread I remember why I never get in to the episodes too deep. Tiresome discussions.

Well, now that you mention it, I'm not so sure what it is anymore. lol

Linius

whyfootygaf.gif

This is fucking unbelievable.

Gold :lol

dc89

I bought Deus Ex on PS3 after Fady recommended it to me. Limited Edition was £10 at Blockbuster - how good is this game?

Meier

I bought Deus Ex on PS3 after Fady recommended it to me. Limited Edition was £10 at Blockbuster - how good is this game?

Great game, that's a bargain.

dc: Do you guys in the UK get the new version of House of Cards on Netflix yet? In the 4th or 5th episode, Kevin Spacey's character picks up a PS Vita and says he should get one of them for use in the car. Earlier in the series he was playing COD one night but I didn't notice which console it was on (presumably the PS3 given the Vita shout out).

Edit: Apparently he's playing Killzone earlier in the show. Here is a gif of him picking up the Vita.

video_2013126215421x5cqufu.gif

pulga

Banned

Aside from the boss battles, pretty good.

dc: Do you guys in the UK get the new version of House of Cards on Netflix yet? In the 4th or 5th episode, Kevin Spacey's character picks up a PS Vita and says he should get one of them for use on the train. Earlier in the series he was playing COD one night but I didn't notice which console it was on (presumably the PS3 given the Vita shout out).

Then the bald one goes on to lie and say his kid has all the games. VITA HAS NO GAMES YOU POLITICIAN.

feel

Lol, he just wanted to do the nice gesture and leave, and all those suits around him scrambled to turn it into a media spectacle.

I'm starting it as we speak. Adam talks like Bale's Batman xD (kinda)
Oooh, this guys office is swanky, and WTF is up with his hand?! :O
There's a video somewhere of the Adam voice actor doing commentary on an entire playthrough with his awesome voice, great stuff.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

It has a great Blade Runner atmosphere and satisfying stealth gameplay but I don't think the plot is that great. It starts off as it's own thing dealing with corporate espionage and then awkwardly tries to bring in too much from the original game. Still an amazing game, and by videogame standards the story is fine. It just gets a bit muddled by the end.

dc89

dc: Do you guys in the UK get the new version of House of Cards on Netflix yet? In the 4th or 5th episode, Kevin Spacey's character picks up a PS Vita and says he should get one of them for use in the car. Earlier in the series he was playing COD one night but I didn't notice which console it was on (presumably the PS3 given the Vita shout out).

Edit: Apparently he's playing Killzone earlier in the show. Here is a gif of him picking up the Vita.

video_2013126215421x5cqufu.gif

I dunno pal! I don't have Netflix.

rvy

Banned
Messi does seem like a better footballer, but I'd take a drink with CR7 than with Messi any day of the week.

Ronaldo is a cool dude. He comes off as arrogant in the pitch and dealing with the media, but he's actually a very humble guy.
That cunt Messi would just ruin your drink.

Yeah, quite like Wenger. The press can fuck off, hypocrites to a man
Wenger's been magic for Arsenal but some of the stuff he came out with today.

"I want us to lose so you can be happy"

"Why are you looking at me."

"Ask me about Bayern not Blackburn" *asked about Bayern* "I am not talking about Bayern"

#headsgone

Meier

He was pretty pissed. Wenger gets too much shit.

Does he? When you are making £7m a year, then you get the blame as well as the glory. That is the nature of the beast.

It's like people saying Reggie shouldn't be fired due to NOA's poor performance because he doesn't have direct control of some (many?) of the decisions. That may or may not be true, but it didn't stop him from becoming a huge fan favorite and receiving heaps of praise when things were going well. When you are the figurehead of a huge corporation or team, your head rolls when you're in a continued slump. That's in part why you get paid so much money. High risk, high reward.

Wilbur

Banned

"Ask me about Bayern not Blackburn" *asked about Bayern* "I am not talking about Bayern"

#headsgone

You got a video?

rvy

Banned
Does he? When you are making £7m a year, then you get the blame as well as the glory. That is the nature of the beast.

It's like people saying Reggie shouldn't be fired due to NOA's poor performance because he doesn't have direct control of some (many?) of the decisions. That may or may not be true, but it didn't stop him from becoming a huge fan favorite and receiving heaps of praise when things were going well. When you are the figurehead of a huge corporation or team, your head rolls when you're in a continued slump. That's in part why you get paid so much money. High risk, high reward.

He doesn't deserve the totality of the blame. Reporters should know better. The man already has a tough enough job without people fucking with him. Most other bosses would have called it quits by now.
I'll gladly trade Wenger for Jesus man over here. He can fuck off already.

Tc91

#headsgone

Yeah hahaha holy shit I saw it on SSN before and it was like he had police lights above his head going MELTDOWN MELTDOWN MELTDOWN.

He got so pissy about the FA Cup thing :lol fool doesn't even know Fergie has won it more times than him.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU playing Fallout:New Vegas and it crashes every hour or so, so annoying when I'm trying to go to a place thats in the middle of fucking nowhere and just before I get there it crashes and I have to start back from miles away

Meier

Holy crap! Some Brazilian businessman just invested a bucketload into Orlando City that will help finance the construction of a stadium in Orlando and help us get into the MLS. Good shit!

ORLANDO, Fla. — Orlando City SC announced Monday that Brazilian native Flávio Augusto da Silva has made a significant investment and future commitment to the Orlando City franchise. The investment will be used for the club’s share of a private/publicly funded multi-purpose soccer stadium in downtown Orlando and future acquisition of an MLS franchise.

“Every year, hundreds of thousands of Brazilians visit Orlando,” said Silva. “It's our number one destination in the US and us Brazilians, besides being famous for our friendliness and willingness to buy at the outlets and malls; we are also a nation that loves soccer. More than that, we are a country of 200 million fanatics for soccer! It is a great honor that I now become a part of this vibrant soccer club, Orlando City, which is being built with boldness to make history in this country and will give much pride to this City.”
http://orlandocitysoccer.com/news/?article_id=1196

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom