• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I know but his contract will be up for renewal by the end of the year. Are we going to pay him £200k until he's 32/33? Sometimes I think sure, why not. Then I remember the way he turned up for the start of the season, it was a disgrace.

Tough one.

I would be gutted to lose Rooney though, even for a lot of money and a top talent replacing him. Very much been a part of the United I've grown up with and always thought he'd retire here.
I feel the same way mostly

As much as I admire him as a player we shouldn't feel beholden to him. If he asks for a wage increase or anything of the sort then we should consider selling and trying to get as much as possible for him.

I'd love to see a Gotze/Reus/Bale at United.

Pretty nice that Ronaldo used to be mocked at Camp Nou for his choking and primadonna antics and now he's feared and respected, and keeps a very low profile drama wise. Wanted Mou to sub him near the end just to see if some of the Barcelona crowd would applaud him.

Barcelona fans would have bitten their tongue and die before applauding Cristiano, is probably the most hated person just after Mou.

Also time to recover a classic:

0FHPyBO.gif

Pretty nice that Ronaldo used to be mocked at Camp Nou for his choking and primadonna antics and now he's feared and respected, and keeps a very low profile drama wise. Wanted Mou to sub him near the end just to see if some of the Barcelona crowd would applaud him.
Hes always kept a low profile in the Clasico's IMO, apart from the time he pushed Pep.

He's definitely very relaxed now. Was clearly anxious in his first few Clasico's.

And no chance he would have been applauded.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't decided who is more deluded. BigBoss or Confuziz.

In 15 years all of the Netherlands' state schools will have closed down, condemned by their teacher. Vast jungles now writhe and contort themselves around the stone buildings. Kids in gas masks hop around the rubble that once stood as a haven for education.

But education has been substandard ever since one teacher decided that the kids didnt need teaching. They just needed to hear someone state the obvious.

'Economics is about money'
'I am delightful'
'Manchester United play hoofball'

The obvious.

The children leave school with what they believe to be good grades, only to be hounded out of every job interview because they follow suit.

The man at IBM says 'explain to me your economical plan'
The graduate replies 'it has something to so with money'.

The man at Google says 'what is the secret to Manchester United's financial success?'
The graduate replies 'hoofball'

This teacher is wanted in 27 European countries for bringing education to his knees. He is a modern day Dick Turpin or Jesse James, stealing that which is most valuable.

Common sense.

He is confuziz.

feel

Barcelona fans would have bitten their tongue and die before applauding Cristiano, is probably the most hated person just after Mou.

Also time to recover a classic:

http://i.imgur.com/0FHPyBO.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
I dunno, I don't think they hate him that much these days, he gets heckled because he's a huge threat, I could see him getting applauded off Camp Nou after a drama free hat-trick.

Barca fans probably still have Ronaldinho being applauded by the bernabeu crowd in the back of their minds and want to "get even" on that classy move some day.

confuziz

Banned
I can't decided who is more deluded. BigBoss or Confuziz.

In 15 years all of the Netherlands' state schools will have closed down, condemned by their teacher. Vast jungles now writhe and contort themselves around the stone buildings. Kids in gas masks hop around the rubble that once stood as a haven for education.

But education has been substandard ever since one teacher decided that the kids didnt need teaching. They just needed to hear someone state the obvious.

'Economics is about money'
'I am delightful'
'Manchester United play hoofball'

The obvious.

The children leave school with what they believe to be good grades, only to be hounded out of every job interview because they follow suit.

The man at IBM says 'explain to me your economical plan'
The graduate replies 'it has something to so with money'.

The man at Google says 'what is the secret to Manchester United's financial success?'
The graduate replies 'hoofball'

This teacher is wanted in 27 European countries for bringing education to his knees. He is a modern day Dick Turpin or Jesse James, stealing that which is most valuable.

Common sense.

He is confuziz.

And I'm damn proud of it too!

Clegg

Went to the doctor's today and his diagnosis was that I have a chest and throat infection.

Pro's: Bed rest.

Con's: Being stuck inside my house until Friday.

Wilbur

Banned
When I'm at work I'm a different person. I act like I actually give a shit. They buy it.

Mm, same. I've been praised all day at work for what I've done today, absolutely rushed off my feet and working everywhere. Managers all loving me.

Then I get out and join FootyGAF

Went to the doctor's today and his diagnosis was that I have a chest and throat infection.

Constant bum fuddage will clear it up.

Messi

I also went to the doctor today and he told me two things.

1. You have too much testosterone. Need meds for that.

2. You are overweight. :(

Just saw that story about the kid in Texas with some disabilities who got to play the last few mins in a high school basketball match.

So awesome :)

Wilbur

Banned
So you shave your Arse crack? I want to. But it's difficult.

Nah fuck that. I don't shave or trim my pubes or bum pubes. I don't have a horrendous bush, but just enough so I don't look like a 9 year old. My pubes are fine and my arsequiff doesn't give me any trouble.

Bro shaved his balls recently. The thought of him with a razor near his genitals is horrifying to me

FootballFan

Ronaldo went from missing a penalty + not scoring in I think his first 8 games against us, to now scoring almost every time.

Though I don't think he was particularly good today, scored twice but Madrid defended much better than they attacked imo.

Can someone help me find Leo Messi? He sure as hell wasn't in the Camp Nou tonight.

That is being a bit harsh. He had a close shot early on and his freekick just missed the goal. He was better than pretty much everyone in our team(though that isn't saying a lot).

He shouldn't have to be the one rescuing the team every single time. When he does well it's all Xavi and Iniesta, when he does shit, it's his fault.

Xavi was anonymous, Cesc was shit, Iniesta would disappear for long spells, Pedro and Alba were just diving, Pique gave away the penalty, Puyol got owned by Di Maria, Alves was average, Busquets was just there... Pinto was probably our only player who didn't play badly lol.

Wilbur

Banned
Mario Balotelli has ordered a life-sized statue of himself to keep in his Brescia home. The Milan striker, who was on Tuesday fined €10,000 (£8,600) for making an "insulting gesture" towards Internazionale supporters at the end of the derby on Sunday, has contacted a local artist to make the statue, in order to "immortalise" himself.

"I have received the commission, but I've never met Balotelli so I am working from photos," Livio Scarpella told Il Giornale di Brescia. "I presented several drawings but Mario wanted to be immortalised in a pose that shows him having scored a goal, highlighting his muscles and with an expression of defiance.

"I have imagined him as an athlete from ancient times and the statue will be a mix of classical and pop style in platinum and coloured bronze with the eyes made of stones."

Italian media have suggested the pose wanted by Balotelli is the one he showed off after scoring against Germany in the Euro 2012 semi-final and will reportedly be kept among other contemporary art items in the attic of the striker's new home, designed by the architect Roberto Falconi.

Hixx

Nah fuck that. I don't shave or trim my pubes or bum pubes. I don't have a horrendous bush, but just enough so I don't look like a 9 year old. My pubes are fine and my arsequiff doesn't give me any trouble.

Bro shaved his balls recently. The thought of him with a razor near his genitals is horrifying to me

I shaved mine with an electric razor once. Cut my sack to ribbons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom