• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Ronaldo went from missing a penalty + not scoring in I think his first 8 games against us, to now scoring almost every time.

Though I don't think he was particularly good today, scored twice but Madrid defended much better than they attacked imo.

That is being a bit harsh. He had a close shot early on and his freekick just missed the goal. He was better than pretty much everyone in our team(though that isn't saying a lot).

He shouldn't have to be the one rescuing the team every single time. When he does well it's all Xavi and Iniesta, when he does shit, it's his fault.

Xavi was anonymous, Cesc was shit, Iniesta would disappear for long spells, Pedro and Alba were just diving, Pique gave away the penalty, Puyol got owned by Di Maria, Alves was average, Busquets was just there... Pinto was probably our only player who didn't play badly lol.

I don't disagree with any of this.

I HATE when Cesc is in midfield and Iniesta is on the wing.

Clegg

More painful, innit.

Less chance of rogue bristle rubbing against your clothes. I've waxed and shaved my chest before. The wax job was infinitely more comfortable after the 10 minutes of hair removal. Shaving just left me with a fucking rash and skin irritations.

However I fully admit that I may not have shaved right.

vall03

Barcelona is suddenly fumbling lately. Hope this is just their usual form dips. But losing to Milan and Real Madrid back to back is kinda bad.

pulga

Banned
Guys, who had the most possession today? Honest question.

You are better than this, FootballFan.

At least he had the foresight to lose the Messi avatar, as lost as the real thing.

Edit: Wooden, did you gif the Pepe thing? A mate missed the game, and I can't find a video.

Why you even shaving in the first place you weirdo

I refuse to believe you had a jungle around your scrote that needed immediate attention unless you were planning to gag someone with them

bcoz i is a mangod

[/spoiler]my brain just decided to do it, I had no control.[/spolier]

lol, spoiler tags are fucked

Messi

Same :( My post right when the line-up was announced:

My reaction:

tumblr_mbjmazQ3Se1qejm2wo1_500.gif

Poor Tello. Plays amazing at the weekend and gets fuck all (20 mins, really?). The lack of Villa in the starting lineup left me fuming.

We need Tito back on the sidelines. Roura does not cut it in the big games even if tito is only a phone call away.

Salvadora

Why you even shaving in the first place you weirdo

I refuse to believe you had a jungle around your scrote that needed immediate attention unless you were planning to gag someone with them

I've shaved down around that area not because it was a jungle but because it was looking a bit like an old man's head. Not a huge amount of hair, but it was just really long.

arkon

I can't decided who is more deluded. BigBoss or Confuziz.

In 15 years all of the Netherlands' state schools will have closed down, condemned by their teacher. Vast jungles now writhe and contort themselves around the stone buildings. Kids in gas masks hop around the rubble that once stood as a haven for education.

But education has been substandard ever since one teacher decided that the kids didnt need teaching. They just needed to hear someone state the obvious.

'Economics is about money'
'I am delightful'
'Manchester United play hoofball'

The obvious.

The children leave school with what they believe to be good grades, only to be hounded out of every job interview because they follow suit.

The man at IBM says 'explain to me your economical plan'
The graduate replies 'it has something to so with money'.

The man at Google says 'what is the secret to Manchester United's financial success?'
The graduate replies 'hoofball'

This teacher is wanted in 27 European countries for bringing education to his knees. He is a modern day Dick Turpin or Jesse James, stealing that which is most valuable.

Common sense.

He is confuziz.

This was wonderful. I would read a book about this. Two thumbs up.

pulga

Banned
I still think United are favorites to beat us, they'll surely hand the ball to us and we'll do shit with it. Should make for an exciting back and forth game, hopefully the cuntish incidents will boil down seeing as there isn't any saltitude between the two teams.

Hopefully Mourinho will keep the regular starters at a minimum on saturday.

Kyoufu

I still think United are favorites to beat us, they'll surely hand the ball to us and we'll do shit with it. Should make for an exciting back and forth game, hopefully the cuntish incidents will boil down seeing as there isn't any saltitude between the two teams.

"us"

Man United are playing Real Madrid, not Juventus.

Wilbur

Banned

Mm, it's an odd one because you can't read too much into a game against Barcelona. On one hand it seems like Madrid totally deserved the win, but it came because they did what every sensible team does (i.e. everyone but Arsenal) and reacted to Barcelona's unique style of play. Considering Ferguson was there he'll definitely have noted even further that allowing you the chance to counter is far more dangerous than giving you the ball.

It's such a tough one to call I think. Collectively we're the better team and we're more than capable of sitting back and soaking up the pressure and giving you the ball, but you've got such outstanding individuals both on the pitch and on the touch line (WAGWAN ADAN) that we can't just rest on our laurels. Really looking forward to it.

pulga

Banned
"us"

Man United are playing Real Madrid, not Juventus.

I think he is more of a Merengue than a rubentus fan.

Yeah I agree. He will say its 50/50 but I really doubt it.

iuHlTt5QQAcYP.gif

I don't enjoy being an ass to SerieAGaf*, the Milanese team fans are really nice. So you'll never find me to get as heated in a Juve match.

*Except Timmy. He's a cunt, but it's Torolol so who cares.

Wilbur

Banned
We may have went through if RVP wasn' tsent off. It still makes me angry to this day. Fucking Uefalona/Cesc.

Bendtner chance in the last minute as well :lol :lol :lol

The greatest player in Danish history for once spurned a chance to be even more of a national hero

Kyoufu

I must admit. I'm warming up to Real. I've always been in the Barca camp but Real are sexy.

And it's all because of that sexy French man. Varane that is, not Benzema. He's shit.

I would like Ronaldo but he's forever tainted by Man Utd and their fans.

Wilbur

Banned
I used to like Barca more than Real when Ronaldinho was there, but despite them having awesome players and Pep who I liked I just can't stand the way everyone - including themselves, Xavi you cunt - thinks their way is the only way and that anyone who disagrees hates football or whatever. I can't stand them now.

Kyoufu

I used to like Barca more than Real when Ronaldinho was there, but despite them having awesome players and Pep who I liked I just can't stand the way everyone - including themselves, Xavi you cunt - thinks their way is the only way and that anyone who disagrees hates football or whatever. I can't stand them now.

Their style is so easy to play against now that others have sussed them out.

Park bus -> Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom