• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

lol they're not even airing the game in the local cable

Sell Villa to Juve, he's suffered enough at Napoleon's reign.

This just begs for a JT gif

I pray Villa gets a nice move to Arsenal or Juventus. He would tear it up for either of those teams. I would much prefer him at Arsenal though. I would get his name on their kit in a heartbeat. I love Villa and can't believe how Barca have mistreated him since the leg break.

Edit: Fuck Bayern

pulga

Banned
I pray Villa gets a nice move to Arsenal or Juventus. He would tear it up for either of those teams. I would much prefer him at Arsenal though. I would get his name on their kit in a heartbeat. I love Villa and can't believe how Barca have mistreated him since the leg break.

You're quickly becoming my favorite Barca
cunt
poster.

Scum

I'll have him at Spurs.

ME2 is really good. Obviously its structurally a lot different and streamlined than the first, but its still a great game. Did one main mission and unlocked about 8 more, 4 of them are on Illium though

People go on about Nathan Drake being a mass murder, but Shephard is far worse, even when playing as Paragon

Ashley is still a stupid cunt

Pfft. Bioware ran out of ideas right from start with this one. Can't wait to see how they screw up the next one.

feel

Don't let a match cloud your judgement. 16 points behind for a reason.

edit
Congrats War recon, it would definitely feel good beating us by two goals considering the last 3/4 years and how you guys have done.
Holy fuck how salty are you? I'm guessing you're very young and have been supporting Barca since the Ronaldinho era, and you missed seeing Madrid buttfuck Barcelona season after season before that? I know it sucks facing defeat after all you know is glory, but you gotta get used to it and get classier at it or you're in for some rough times because just like the galacticos didn't last forever, so will not your golden trio.

jtb

Banned
Wenger was immediately successful when he came to Arsenal, although to be fair the next manager won't be inheriting the same sort of squad. It's been a pretty heartbreaking season but I don't think we are incapable of winning the CoC or the FA Cup. We just need a bit of luck and we'll have this rock off our neck.

Completely agree. If last season's Liverpool can win the League Cup and get to the FA cup final, if Swansea can win the League Cup, there's no excuse for Arsenal's consistently pathetic showing in the cups. I just think there's a mentality problem at this point and all this stability surrounding Wenger is getting to the point where its damaging. If players don't have to worry about fighting for their places in the team, then how can they be ready to fight for trophies?

Messi

Sandro Rosell: "We have more important things to think about than Copa del Rey."

dat salt

tumblr_m5zoggDRnc1qzblrv.gif

Sometimes Rosell pisses me off. Dat salt indeed.

Barca must concentrate on the Milan game and the League (lawl) but winning today would have changed nothing, Just like losing today changes nothing. The final is not until may FFS. Salt Salt SALT.

Salvadora

Completely agree. If last season's Liverpool can win the League Cup and get to the FA cup final, if Swansea can win the League Cup, there's no excuse for Arsenal's consistently pathetic showing in the cups. I just think there's a mentality problem at this point and all this stability surrounding Wenger is getting to the point where its damaging. If players don't have to worry about fighting for their places in the team, then how can they be ready to fight for trophies?
I think you really have a point here. Arsenal's performances in the cups were pathetic to say the least and whilst other posters in here argue that we are leagues away from having a squad that could win trophies it makes no sense for us to be crashing out the way we did. Something is definitely up at Arsenal.

Messi

Holy fuck how salty are you? I'm guessing you're very young and have been supporting Barca since the Ronaldinho era, and you missed seeing Madrid buttfuck Barcelona season after season before that? I know it sucks facing defeat after all you know is glory, but you gotta get used to it and get classier at it or you're in for some rough times because just like the galacticos didn't last forever, so will not your golden trio.

Must agree. Some people are not taking this defeat well. Barca brought this on themselfs tonight. Madrid were more up for it and had the better gameplan. Simple as that. We were doomed from the 1st min with the lineup that was sent out. It was a blunt attacking thread that ignored all recent form. It is very telling when you can finish a Barca game and say that Jose Pinto was the best Barca player on the field.

Its rare that I am critical of Barca, but tonight they deserve to be slammed for the preformance. Just like they did against Milan. If the team plays like this against Milan in a few weeks we will be flying out of the Champions league.

Sort that shit out. Attack more instead of Tiki Takakakakakaking all around the face of the box.

Scum

Must agree. Some people are not taking this defeat well. Barca brought this on themselfs tonight. Madrid were more up for it and had the better gameplan. Simple as that. We were doomed from the 1st min with the lineup that was sent out. It was a blunt attacking thread that ignored all recent form. It is very telling when you can finish a Barca game and say that Jose Pinto was the best Barca player on the field.

Its rare that I am critical of Barca, but tonight they deserve to be slammed for the preformance. Just like they did against Milan. If the team plays like this against Milan in a few weeks we will be flying out of the Champions league.

Sort that shit out. Attack more instead of Tiki Takakakakakaking all around the face of the box.

I'll say it again. Remove Cesc from the starting line-up. Stick Villa and Tello/Pedro either side of Messi. Bisquits/Xavi/Iniesta in the middle.

DominoKid

i can't stop watching that di maria move on puyol because i played everywhere i've been on every end of a move like that. doing it, getting done and watching it happen to someone else.

Meier

By all accounts Wenger has more than enough money yet doesn't spend it. Wenger has Fergie-like control at Arsenal which he wouldn't have Madrid. It just isn't a good fit. He may just go to City/Chelsea/PSG if he wanted money.
0% chance City would be interested. Not to mention he'd have to deal with a sporting director.

jtb

Banned
Messi was really quiet tonight. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to shift him back to his natural (?) position of a number 10, with Villa in front of him. Obviously Messi is a ridiculously great player but he's not a striker and surely he can influence the game a lot more deeper in midfield?

0% chance City would be interested. Not to mention he'd have to deal with a sporting director.

well someone's gotta get City through FFP.

pulga

Banned

oh fuck :lol

I've seen a lot of those today. Here's this facebook status post I saw today:

Ridiculos mandrilistas que publican estupideces, claro porque le ganan al Rey del Futbol, a un equipo que TIENE HISTORIA y marco la exigencia de como se debe jugar el Futbol, jamas se habia visto tantos jugadores con NOMBRE y ESTILO en un equipo. VISCA BLAUGRANAS

Ridiculous mandrilistas (Madrid rhymes with Mandril, aka baboons) who post stupid stupidity, just because they beat the King of Football, a team which HAS HISTORY and dictates how the game should be played, there's never been a team with so many NAMES and CLASS/STYLE. VISCA BLAUGRANAS

and you guys ask why I hate these numbnuts so much. 80% of them are bandwagoners from the Dinho days. Not saying Ff is one, of course, I wouldn't presume to know.

GorillaJu

I think Wenger is in the position where he can and probably should be done with club football after the Arsenal. I just don't see him ever caring about another club the way he cares about his the Arse.

arkon

oh fuck :lol

I've seen a lot of those today. Here's this facebook status post I saw today:

Ridiculous mandrilistas (Madrid rhymes with Mandril, aka baboons) who post stupid stupidity, just because they beat the King of Football, a team which HAS HISTORY and dictates how the game should be played, there's never been a team with so many NAMES and CLASS/STYLE. VISCA BLAUGRANAS

and you guys ask why I hate these numbnuts so much. 80% of them are bandwagoners from the Dinho days. Not saying Ff is one, of course, I wouldn't presume to know.

Which means you 100% think he is a bandwagoner.

feel

Yeah, not having a "plan B" is starting to bite them in the ass a bit, but to be fair they never needed it because "plan A" was always brilliantly executed successfully against opposition that could never figure it out. Barcelona players are exquisite with the ball, if they figure out a more direct brand of football they're gonna be really scary again.

Salvadora

I think Wenger is in the position where he can and probably should be done with club football after the Arsenal. I just don't see him ever caring about another club the way he cares about his the Arse.

I can't see what he would get out of going to another club. Arsene created modern Arsenal.

Wilbur

Banned
"What is it you do again?"

"I'm a jani... I'm a full on rapist. You know, Africans, dyslexics, children, that sort of thing..."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Season 5 knocking it out of the park so far. I'm on the World Series episode and this is great too. Mac's letter ahahahaha

Slizz

Someone on my Facebook(Barca fan) seems to think Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Malaga are better than most PL and Serie A teams...

Wilbur

Banned
Someone on my Facebook(Barca fan) seems to think Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Malaga are better than most PL and Serie A teams...

Well it's true :lol

Atletico are definitely better than 15/16 PL teams. They're not better than the best PL team(s) or Juve, but yeah it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom