• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

here you go, a bunch of Liverpool fans around the world

8THuWLl.gif

Fucking :lol. This is easily the best post you've made in this thread.

FootballFan

Full on rapist made me snort like a cocaine-guzzling boar

lol "I had a block of cheese"

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Season 5 knocking it out of the park so far. I'm on the World Series episode and this is great too. Mac's letter ahahahaha

Season 5 is one of my favourites.

After I first watched Sunny, I liked it, but I had to watch it again to fully get how crazy all the characters are. I now love it.

I'm tempted to challenge any of you on a PS3 FIFA 13 match, but I won't, since I still suck badly with manual controls.

Add me if you want. uck_my_ick

Timurid

After I first watched Sunny, I liked it, but I had to watch it again to fully get how crazy all the characters are. I now love it.

I'll play you with Toro and you can play as barca. I'll score with Gillet. PS3!

AndresON777

shooting blanks

I thought always sunny was good until Danny Devito got on there. FF you're lucky you're on ps3 or I'd crush you with Milan right now.

Wilbur

Banned
I thought always sunny was good until Danny Devito got on there. FF you're lucky you're on ps3 or I'd crush you with Milan right now.

So just the first season :lol

I didn't really like season 2 or 3 overall despite some good episodes - not that I didn't not like it, but I didn't like it. Or something.

But 4 was really good and ended on an absolute high note, and 5's been amazing. Charlie and Dee have totally stepped it up a notch this season.

Flippedb :lol :lol

FootballFan

Err Sunny was good but became fantastic when Devito came in. Season 1 was lacking something, Frank is amazing. His development from season 2 to 8 is hilarious.

And I would beat you if you were allowed to create your own team and I had to use Barca B. Deulofeu and Grimaldo hat tricks.

Now I don't know if this is cyberbullying or what. :(

lol no seriously what's your psn I'll add you.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
So just the first season :lol

I didn't really like season 2 or 3 overall despite some good episodes - not that I didn't not like it, but I didn't like it. Or something.

But 4 was really good and ended on an absolute high note, and 5's been amazing. Charlie and Dee have totally stepped it up a notch this season.

Flippedb :lol :lol

Exactly you sexy white man.

I think flippedb is becoming my favourite poster

Fry

Love Shogun and pulga discussions. It's the best current one.

I'm sure Wilbz wanks to them.

Bed time, kisses in the cunts.

I meant one of Lev Yashin's quality :D You know I was really surprised to see Russia get kicked out in the group stages last year in the Euros. Expected them get lot further lol. Why is there a lack of good striker though? And how distributed are Russian players in the rest of the domestic leagues in Europe? Just checked Kokorin now, plays for the same team Yashin played for, pretty cool. Still 21 which is pretty young. Will keep an eye on this guy in the future now that you've mentioned him.
We choked at Euros no doubt. We have Capello now and things are going much better, won all our World Cup qualifying games with no goals conceded.

The vast majority of Russian players play in Russia, there is little incentive to leave unless its for one of the top clubs. The only players of note that aren't playing domestically are basically Arshavin(and he's not even playing), Izmailov and I guess Pogrebnyak.

I have really high hopes for Kokorin. He's progressed a lot in the last year or so. Zenit have been trying to buy him for a while but he's too loyal :(
I don't like Russia.
but we have plenty of oil money :(

Wilbur

Banned
Love Shogun and pulga discussions. It's the best current one.

I'm sure Wilbz wanks to them.

Bed time, kisses in the cunts.

I don't wank to anything but tumblr Shinji-san gifs.

Night baby. Sleep well tonight for you shall be buttfucked by the wonderful yellow demons tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom