• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I still can't believe after all the complaining post-Milan game and all the praise for Villa-Tello after the Sevilla match that Roura still used Cesc-Pedro.

Does he not read online forums? Jeez.

Are you done with Timerda?

Yeah. You wanna play?

Well I'm not done with him but I killed his will to play and he left.

Lightning

Banned
I still can't believe after all the complaining post-Milan game and all the praise for Villa-Tello after the Sevilla match that Roura still used Cesc-Pedro.

You blaming Cesc and Pedro? Villa won't even be a Barca player come next season hopefully.

Anzhi got Emir Spahic from Sevilla on loan. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Anzhi you seriously think that Spahic will cure your CB problem? This dude was the definition of the word bum in the six years he spent in Russia before. Suddenly I feel much better about our chances of qualifying for the CL next season.

BigBoss

Apparently Roura doesn't select the starting 11, Tito does. It wouldn't be that much of a surprise since it was Tito that came up with the idea of putting Iniesta on the left wing shortly after Fabregas whined about not getting enough minutes.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Apparently Roura doesn't select the starting 11, Tito does. It wouldn't be that much of a surprise since it was Tito that came up with the idea of putting Iniesta on the left wing shortly after Fabregas whined about not getting enough minutes.

I think Bielsa would be a good coach for us. What do you think?

BigBoss

I think Bielsa would be a good coach for us. What do you think?

Bielsa would be great but I'm happy with the job Tito has done, hopefully he makes a full recovery. I have a problem with the higher ups, especially Rossell, the way they've treated Villa has been disrespectful. They were negotiating with Villa over a contract extension which Villa refused to sign because Rossell wants him to be a fourth or fifth option among the forwards coming off the bench.

MPW

Calma.

iWv5d0jMT2B3K.jpg

think this pic is just after messi free kick

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Bielsa would be great but I'm happy with the job Tito has done, hopefully he makes a full recovery. I have a problem with the higher ups, especially Rossell, the way they've treated Villa has been disrespectful. They were negotiating with Villa over a contract extension which Villa refused to sign because Rossell wants him to be a fourth or fifth option among the forwards coming off the bench.

Iirc you're from Argentina so I can understand bias. Don't you think we should sell Messi? If psg gives us 100€

BigBoss

Iirc you're from Argentina so I can understand bias. Don't you think we should sell Messi? If psg gives us 100€

Actually I was born in the US, I currently live in Las Vegas. My parents are from Argentina, my dad grew up on the same street as Messi's father. I would never, ever sell Messi, no matter the price.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Actually I was born in the US, I currently live in Las Vegas. My parents are from Argentina, my dad grew up on the same street as Messi's father. I would never, ever sell Messi, no matter the price.

Si o no should we sell him? =)

I know I am personally biased but a frontline of el Sharaway and Falcao would be unstoppable with Xavi and Iniesta behind them

-saw the never sell him comment. Sorry bro

norinrad

What a beautiful day. Its like am still in a dream.

By the way let me just say Messi will never reach the level of Maradona. Dispute it all you want.

norinrad

Maradona never had a bad game confirmed.

Listen kid.

Maradona won the world cup and took his team to the finals second time around.

Maradona took a low budget team like Napoli to the championship and won.

He didn't have the luxury Messi has at Barcalona.

Thus, Maradona is the greatest football ever to have lived. I still remember Italia 90. go grab the DVDs from your local library then come back to me after that.

FootballFan

Listen kid.

Maradona won the world cup and took his team to the finals second time around.

Maradona took a low budget team like Napoli to the championship and won.

He didn't have the luxury Messi has at Barcalona.

Thus, Maradona is the greatest football ever to have lived. I still remember Italia 90. go grab the DVDs from your local library then come back to me after that.

Was I disagreeing with you? No.

But it's a stupid argument and that logic especially is flawed.

Omg you can't be serious? You actually remember Italia '90??? You are superior to everyone in this thread.

Now go to a library and find a book on how to act like an adult.

Messi still has what? 3 World Cups left in him, good job comparing a finished career with one that is half-way through.

For all you know Messi wins 2 World Cups and makes Southampton CL winners in the next 10 years. Will it happen? Probably not, but you are talking as if you know it.

Let me borrow the crystal ball sometime so I can help some of the betting-footballGAFers.

edit
Apologies if I came off offensive, but it seemed like you were looking for an argument.

norinrad

Was I disagreeing with you? No.

But it's a stupid argument and that logic especially is flawed.

Omg you can't be serious? You actually remember Italia '90??? You are superior to everyone in this thread.

Now go to a library and find a book on how to act like an adult.

Messi still has what? 3 World Cups left in him, good job comparing a finished career with one that is half-way through.

For all you know Messi wins 2 World Cups and makes Southampton CL winners in the next 10 years. Will it happen? Probably not, but you are talking as if you know it.

Let me borrow the crystal ball sometime so I can help some of the betting-footballGAFers.

Southhampton would first need to be able to afford him lol

Anyway i wasn't taking a piss at you, sorry it came off that way. I just feel Messi is not in the same league as Maradona thats all (my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom