• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Lol. Te quiero mucho and you know that. I just like being amused by your reactions
4cOcxMc.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
as soon as I saw the starting line up I knew we were going to lose. I remember when Pep came up with some crazy shit that completely disrupted whatever tactics Madrid had. Putting Messi in the middle in the 2-6 clasico, having alves as the rignt winger and puyol as the right back in the 0-2 clasico, Messi behind Villa in the 5-0 clasico at the camp nou etc...

that's just on top of my head.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
looool that corner kick was awful

I would congratulate Cuba's fans, but I don't think Fidel Raúl is progressive enough to give them access to NeoGAF.

pulga

Banned
as soon as I saw the starting line up I knew we were going to lose. I remember when Pep came up with some crazy shit that completely disrupted whatever tactics Madrid had. Putting Messi in the middle in the 2-6 clasico, having alves as the rignt winger and puyol as the right back in the 0-2 clasico, Messi behind Villa in the 5-0 clasico at the camp nou etc...

that's just on top of my head.

Then he lost the plot and started fidgeting with a back three defense.

Dat Juve influence.

GorillaJu

Pepe is such a cunt. Not to be Mr Serious here but I really don't enjoy watching players troll each other while the game is still going. It's unprofessional and just spurs more tribalism.

FootballFan

^lol first person to say that. Sounds like an excuse.

Get an xbox and I'll crush you. After 5 drinks I'm unstoppable.

Too bad Sviatoslav is such a coward and doesn't want to play papi Colombia

Oh hush lol. Timu will tell you how good I am. I'd beat you 5-0 using Real Madrid Castilla.

pulga

Banned
^lol first person to say that. Sounds like an excuse.

Oh hush lol. Timu will tell you how good I am. I'd beat you 5-0 using Real Madrid Castilla.

If EA would stop acting like Messis and drop the online code bullshit, I'd challenge you to a Clasico. Winner chooses the loser's avatar :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom