• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
So now big teams celebrate being in third place? What a wacky world we live in.

1361977862_526865_1361977973_noticia_normal.jpg

They're garbage so they're celebrating a meaningless cup

Bo-Locks

If we get past Madrid's seemingly god like away form. ;_;

In the CL? Real's away form in La Liga has been awful this season.

United at home this season: Won 12, Drawn 0, Lost 1

Real Madrid away this season: Won 6, Drawn 2, Lost 5

The more I think about it the more confident I am.

Suen

They're garbage so they're celebrating a meaningless cup
We all know how this would have sounded if Barca won it, both sides use this argument. A cup is a cup regardless and for plays from either side to suddenly say Cup X sucks only because they lost only shows what they are, a bunch of whining losers.

Btw Milan will crush Barca bro, watch Shawarma take over Camp Nou and make Messi get a similar haircut as his. But if you keep out Cesc, Sanchez and Alba.........go Barca!!! You can do it!!

spidye

arsenal needs to score at least 3 goals in munich if they want to get through. if they manage to win that game they'd deserve the cl cup more than anyone else

AndresON777

shooting blanks
We all know how this would have sounded if Barca won it, both sides use this argument. A cup is a cup regardless and for plays from either side to suddenly say Cup X sucks only because they lost only shows what they are, a bunch of whining losers.

Btw Milan will crush Barca bro, watch Shawarma take over Camp Nou and make Messi get a similar haircut as his. But if you keep out Cesc, Sanchez and Alba.........go Barca!!! You can do it!!

Quien es Shawarma wey?

I'm kidding. Salt is what makes this shit great

arkon

arsenal needs to score at least 3 goals in munich if they want to get through. if they manage to win that game they'd deserve the cl cup more than anyone else

I would say it's really unlikely though. I just can't see this Bayern side shipping that many goals, not to mention not scoring at the other end.

Suen

This is pretty true. Our away form hasn't been that great this season :( Still it's just a shitty La Liga season, we tend to do better in CL. Still we've been in bad shape so at this point anything is possible, we lost to Dortmund in away and barely managed ending it in a draw in the home game.

Fantomex

I thought the pic was funny, and I know they scored 3 on them the other day. I was trying to be sarcasmastic or something. I failed!

Suen

I would say it's really unlikely though. I just can't see this Bayern side shipping that many goals, not to mention not scoring at the other end.
Nobody believed Chelsea would score after Muller's goal last season either. What happened instead was that Drogba left an eternal mark in Allianz Arena lolololol.

But I get what you are saying, the odds are against us.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
BBC Sport's Alistair Magowan at the Riverside Stadium: "Not a great night for Rafael Benitez so far, summed up by a comedy moment before the break. The crowd were quiet enough so you could hear the Chelsea interim manager instructing Petr Cech to hit the left wing from a goal kick. Except the Czech keeper whacks it straight out of play. Coaches, eh, what do they know?"

BE AWARE OF COUNTER ATTACK

arkon

Nobody believed Chelsea would score after Muller's goal last season either. What happened instead was that Drogba left an eternal mark in Allianz Arena lolololol.

But I get what you are saying, the odds are against us.

Well, 1-0 is a dangerous scoreline. Not as dangerous as 2-0 but still.

Depends how Arsenal start. If they can score one goal early on that might just get them going. The players seemed almost broken after the first leg though.

Well, 1-0 is a dangerous scoreline. Not as dangerous as 2-0 but still.

Depends how Arsenal start. If they can score one goal early on that might just get them going. The players seemed almost broken after the first leg though.

I don;t think they have it in them to score 3 against this defense, much less keep a clean sheet :(

pulga

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DA SALT IS BACK IN THE THREAD

I'm sure the Barcacunts felt confident at home as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom