• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

That's what happens when you got a shit publisher and a shit developer. Dead space is possible the most overrated franchise of this generation, Assasins Creed is giving it good competition though. Visceral just sucks, Dantes inferno and The Godfather 2 were laughable too.

Wooden, you are always right. :')

Peco

We lost a very important player (again) and this time around concentrated on CL without signing worthy subs.
Bayern (net) spent some 70-80m, we spent 0. They now have 2 full teams, so much so that they could easily sub their best CF (Gomez) and their best CB (Badstuber) - so wtf do you expect from us?

To win the fucking CL.

Shagwell

We lost a very important player (again) and this time around concentrated on CL without signing worthy subs.
Bayern (net) spent some 70-80m, we spent 0. They now have 2 full teams, so much so that they could easily sub their best CF (Gomez) and their best CB (Badstuber) - so wtf do you expect from us?

Easy on fella, I'm only asking for a reason for your struggles. I quite like Dortmund and think they have some of the best fans on the planet. But let's be fair, Bayern's net spend doesn't exactly explain why you got dicked by Hamburg or dropped points against the likes of Dusseldorf, Nurnberg, Wolfsburg, etc.

EDIT: Anyway, I'm rooting for your lot in the CL.

Meier

Turns out the Dortmund-Bayern game is on ESPN3.. with English commentary even! Shame I didn't know about it earlier.

Bit of a wasted chance and then some timewasting from Neuer. So deliberate. :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thanks Fry this is perfect.
3AQmK.gif

fuenf

Easy on fella, I'm only asking for a reason for your struggles. I quite like Dortmund and think they have some of the best fans on the planet. But let's be fair, Bayern's net spend doesn't exactly explain why you got dicked by Hamburg or dropped points against the likes of Dusseldorf, Nurnberg, Wolfsburg, etc.

Dortmund simply fell back down to earth. They played out of this world the last 2 seasons, just look at their points total ( especially in the second half of the season). They deserved to be champions but they overachieved and were incredibly lucky (no disrepect).

Wtf Robben, you goddamn prick?!

The fuck? What's there not to understand? They have 2 full teams now, we don't. They can juggle league and CL, we can't.
It's pretty easy to lose point in the BL, just ask Bayern last season, but because they can sub even their most important players, they just rape everyone in the league except for a few select teams.

/Schieber - WHY.jpg

Meier

Chelsea have just subbed on a midget child. I just think that's in poor taste tbh.

Marin on, then? I think he's played about as much as Sinclair this season. Feel bad for him a bit given that he was their first attacking transfer and fell down the pecking order with each successive signing.

Ouch, golden chance for BVB.

xintin

Marin on, then? I think he's played about as much as Sinclair this season. Feel bad for him a bit given that he was their first attacking transfer and fell down the pecking order with each successive signing.

Ouch, golden chance for BVB.
injury in the preseason didn't help his chances either.

Suen

Congrats Bayern (though I wanted to see Dortmund win :p). Dortmund seemed pretty lost today, Bayern deserved the victory.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL FALCAO!!

Arnie

Dortmund were incredibly poor tonight.

Lacked any sort of firepower; Lewa will get stick, and rightly so, but Gotze and Reus were similarly impotent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom