• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloane

Banned
Dortmund were incredibly poor tonight.

Lacked any sort of firepower; Lewa will get stick, and rightly so, but Gotze and Reus were similarly impotent.
Really? I thought we played pretty good, much better than expected. Only one big mistake on defense.

And Götze was playing strong, often had to get the ball from Santana or even Weidenfeller.

FootballFan

So now big teams celebrate being in third place? What a wacky world we live in.

1361977862_526865_1361977973_noticia_normal.jpg

If they were gifted a point for each finger up they would still be a point behind in the league. :D

Arnie

Really? I thought we played pretty good, much better than expected. Only one big mistake on defense.

And Götze was playing strong, often had to get the ball from Santana or even Weidenfeller.

Gundogan had a speculative shot, and one of your players headed over in the final minute, but apart from that you barely created a chance. Expected much, much more. Bayern, on the other hand, probably should've won by more (Kroos chance, for example).

Well, over two legs is possible but in one match, in Munich, it's extremely hard to go through. Deserved win.

Bayern was good today but we should have done better. Lewandowski was utter shit and Klopp's decision weren't perfect today either. Großkreutz wasn't bad but why play him as DM/CM in a 4-3-3 and not Kehl or Leitner? And that Schieber for Reus sub was hilariously bad.

Also, fuck Mandzukic, proper cunt. Elbows every other player, gets a slight touch on his face and is injured for a minute. Fuck off Mandzukic, Gomez please.

Sloane

Banned
Gundogan had a speculative shot, and one of your players headed over in the final minute, but apart from that you barely created a chance. Expected much, much more. Bayern, on the other hand, probably should've won by more (Kroos chance, for example).
Well, considering that our defense struggled before I thought it was pretty good... don't think you can play really offensively against Bayern at home right now without getting killed. On a good day, we might have gotten a shot in but there's always some luck involved. Maybe we could have done more in the first half but other than that I'm quite happy with our performance.

spidye

Well, over two legs is possible but in one match, in Munich, it's extremely hard to go through. Deserved win.

Bayern was good today but we should have done better. Lewandowski was utter shit and Klopp's decision weren't perfect today either. Großkreutz wasn't bad but why play him as DM/CM in a 4-3-3 and not Kehl or Leitner? And that Schieber for Reus sub was hilariously bad.

Also, fuck Mandzukic, proper cunt. Elbows every other player, gets a slight touch on his face and is injured for a minute. Fuck off Mandzukic, Gomez please.

that wrestling move from schmelzer wasn't that nice either

robben_jubel-1362000499_zoom18_crop_560x280_560x280+16+70.jpg

dc89

PSG game :lolol.

Ref booked the wrong player. Booked Beckham for being shoved to the ground and then lashed out at.

Sloane

Banned

Yeah, pretty obvious where Lewandowski will end up... I think Kevin made sense at the beginning but somehow it wasn't really working out. Probably should have put in Kuba a bit earlier.

Klopp on the Lewandowski rumors:
"I'd rather know where Gomez or Robben will play next year. I don't think they'll sit on the bench for another year."

that wrestling move from schmelzer wasn't that nice either
Well, it's like someone kicking Pepe in the face, no one will care. It was nothing anyway.

Yeah, pretty obvious where Lewandowski will end up... I think Kevin made sense at the beginning but somehow it wasn't really working out. Probably should have put in Kuba a bit earlier.
Would have been okay with Großkreutz on the wing but the CM/DM role didn't make that much sense to me. Maybe to surprise Bayern but how long does this work? Not long.

It still surprises me when I remember that Negredo still plays for Sevilla. How many transfer windows have there been where he;s been rumoured to be leaving?

so? I didn't say mandzukic did the right thing. I said both were cunts nothing to get upset about

Mancuntic was a cunt all through the game, fouling left and right while going down at the slightest hint of touch, Schmelzer was just simply bad (which had something to do with a lack of Hummels). And again, Schmelzer did that after he was elbowed in the face, lol

Why does it even matter? He has proven to be a cunt (even before he came to Bayern).

Meier

Jozy Altidore just had a great game for AZ Alkmar against Ajax

2 more goals! He is having a huge season for them.. I know he was just 1 goal behind the Eredivisie leader recently. Happy for him.

Edit: Looks like he's joint 3rd now, 1 goal behind 2nd. Bony seems to have the top scorer wrapped up most likely.

Zero148

Bayern had really good last 15 minutes in the first half, the goal was unnecessary from my BVB view, but beautiful and a nice shot from Robben. First half from Dortmund was terrible, but the second was better. Dortmund had not a single big chance until extra time, so the win from Bayern is well deserved. Maybe they will meet again in the CL, that could be 2 insteresting matches. Furthermore Martinez and imo Mandzukic too were lucky to stay on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom