• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard it myself but on twitter being reported Rafa said to Radio 5 Live: "I will go at the end of the season, they (Chelsea fans) don't have to worry about me"

He also said the fans need to stop with the banners and chanting otherwise we'll end up in the Europa league which is a fair point.

GuardianJamieJ: Benitez said "mistake" to make him "interim manager" i am "the manager" think he actually said "massive mistake". sounds like a go at #cfc
henrywinter: Benitez on #cfc fans: "They are wasting time with their banners and songs. They don't need to worry about me. I leave at end of the season'
henrywinter: Benitez fuming in press conference here: "These Chelsea fans have an agenda. These Chelsea fans are damaging the image of the club' #cfc

dc89

Haven't heard it myself but on twitter being reported Rafa said to Radio 5 Live: "I will go at the end of the season, they (Chelsea fans) don't have to worry about me"

He also said the fans need to stop with the banners and chanting otherwise we'll end up in the Europa league which is a fair point.

dis-gun-be-good.gif

I remember when City were laughing stock of the PL.

Rafa's fucking lost it finally :lol

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter

Benitez: "I'm experienced. I've won the Champions League, the Spanish league twice, the FA Cup. They (fans) are a group with an agenda''

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter

Benitez says #cfc fans 'must get behind the team or they will be in the Europa League next season'

Empty

Benitez: "Why put 'interim' in title? Why did they need to do that? Maybe they (board) thought: 'He was at Liverpool so we put 'interim' in'

yikes

Times like this im glad im signed off from work at the moment, not sure I could face my colleagues (Spurs, United, Arsenal, City fans) after tonight!!

Got a bit of sympathy with Rafa on this one. Board fucked this all up royally from the get go. They're the real laughing stock here.
Yeah he should have done this on day 1 really.

The day he realised he'd made a mistake.

Still, least we can look forwards to some more articles on rafabenitez.com and a dozen Ballague Sulia posts.

Got a bit of sympathy with Rafa on this one. Board fucked this all up royally from the get go. They're the real laughing stock here.

I've always said the people that run the club day to day (Gourlay, Buck, Tennenbaum, Emenalo) are nothing but yes men to Roman and a joke, which I don't think Peter Kenyon was when he was here - perhaps why he left.

Yen

If you are going to go, you may as well go kicking and screaming!

Park Chan-Wook's Thirst is on Film4 at 11.20 if anyone is interested.

FootballFan

Has Xavi made comments anywhere about yesterday? I'm sure he has some hilarious stuff to say. :lol :lol

True at least what he says is hilarious. Unlike Mou who sounds like a little baby.

Por que? Will never forget him crying that day. Blaming Unicef and calling it the scandal at the Bernabeu :lololol

xintin

Rafa had a similar meltdown with Inter after the CWC Final didn't he? West Brom to claim their 3rd Chelsea manager in two years.

Messi

What the fuck? Seriously what in the actual fuck is this shit?

How come no one pays attention to this and fine this fucking pos trash player?

The same reason Pepe got nothing for stamping on Messi's hand. Both teams act like douches in the Clasico sometimes.

Jordi Alba and Pedro disgraced themselves last night.

Edit:

tumblr_ly0panXZMR1qak12mo1_400.gif

He must get a ban. Use your UNICEF power Messi. Oh wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom