• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely he's learned that continually following Mourinho is just destined for failure. If Chelsea go after Pellegrini, the Malaga job wouldn't be a bad one to take on I think (assuming they're in the CL next season).
I think he could get a lot of jobs but he himself said he was only interested in the big ones.

I actually think he could end up at Madrid though cos they need to get somebody in, not many obv and available candidates out there. Plus he dropped some hints about it.

jtb

Banned
He's right. Plastic fans aren't doing their team any favours. Morons. Hope they end up in Europa League.

I thought Malaga were suspended from UEFA Competition due to FFP.

It didnt even seem like there were that many Chelsea fans at the game. must've been some really loud bastards.

Malaga are facing a 1 yr ban from UEFA because of their financial situation.

Ah, didn't realize UEFA were actually going through with that. Madrid it is, then.

Arnie

What do Chelsea fans really expect to happen now, though?

Which top managers really want to join them? Pep was scared away. Klopp ain't going near them with a barge pole. Pelligrini, maybe, but he's not the same caliber manager as, say, Ancelotti, who they sacked ruthlessly. Joke club. Joke job.

Kyoufu

Which top managers really want to join them? Pep was scared away. Klopp ain't going near them with a barge pole. Pelligrini, maybe, but he's not the same caliber manager as, say, Ancelotti, who they sacked ruthlessly. Joke club. Joke job.

Awesome job tbh. Easiest money you can make.

They think Jose is coming back.

Arnie

Awesome job tbh. Easiest money you can make.
Wonder how much Rafa will gain from the early severance?
They think Jose is coming back.
Maybe. That's their best hope. If not they could well be stuck with Gollum.

everton-fc-manager-david-moyes-image-7-536898672.jpg

Lightning

Banned
His meltdown over the weekend over 18 seconds was ridiculous. He lost some credibility for that and is record against the top clubs is just so abysmally bad.

Think City would be a better fit for him as they seem to have more patience. Chelsea are scaring away all the best managers with their stupid policies. Roman is going to damage that club if he keeps up this madness of his.

Bo-Locks

I agree with him about the fans damaging the team, but he knew what he was getting in to, so it's hard to have any sympathy for him. Don't take the most notorious job in the land and then whine when things go tits up. Everybody knew from day one what was going to happen.

Moronic fans
Moronic players
Moronic owner
Moronic manager

I agree with him about the fans damaging the team, but he knew what he was getting in to, so it's hard to have any sympathy for him. Don't take the most notorious job in the land and then whine when things go tits up. Everybody knew from day one what was going to happen.

Moronic fans
Moronic players
Moronic owner
Moronic manager

Meant for each other when you think about it.

Man, Eden Hazard must be drinking away to a stupor at the moment. He got a pick of the top clubs and he chose the one that's being run to the ground.

PowderedToast

Man, Eden Hazard must be drinking away to a stupor at the moment. He got a pick of the top clubs and he chose the one that's being run to the ground.

bu-bu-but dey wun da champons leage

that trophy earned them a lot of undeserved stature last summer, hazard wouldn't have gone there if not for that. the guy is a moran

jtb

Banned

Moving to United would've been the best career move, but I'd say going to Chelsea was better move than moving to City. At City, he'd just be Nasri 2.0.

Messi

2nd season in FIFA and I did not manage to get a different job so I am stuck with Barca or another season (I wanted juve). But they gave me funny money so I blew it all. Sold Alexis and Song for 55 mil. Bought Bale, Robben, Falcao, Ronaldinho (he cost 2 mil my heart could not leave him at that price) and Ramos (I know I know. But Ramos is quality and Puyol retired on me). Ibra rejected me, as did Soldado. Oh and I also bought Neymar in the first season.

LOL. FIFA is a joke at times

bud

the thing strikes me as odd is that chelsea's players (as far as i know) have never publicly asked the fans to completely support them and their manager.

Arnie

the thing strikes me as odd is that chelsea's players (as far as i know) have never publicly asked the fans to completely support them and their manager.

Why would a Chelsea player burn bridges with the fans for an interim manager?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
2nd season in FIFA and I did not manage to get a different job so I am stuck with Barca or another season (I wanted juve). But they gave me funny money so I blew it all. Sold Alexis and Song for 55 mil. Bought Bale, Robben, Falcao, Ronaldinho (he cost 2 mil my heart could not leave him at that price) and Ramos (I know I know. But Ramos is quality and Puyol retired on me). Ibra rejected me, as did Soldado. Oh and I also bought Neymar in the first season.

LOL. FIFA is a joke at times

If you can't win with Falcao you suck

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I have Panama vs El Salvador u20 on background while waiting for the Mexico game. Two penalties already for Panama, but they failed to score the first one. As my second homeland I hope Panama goes through to the World Cup.

And Panama scores! Fuck yes.

xintin

AVB got this forced thing against Wolves last year and we know they were against him. so much quality Roman keeps shoving out the door :(
avb_12_682x400_1431538a.jpg

Honestly, can you blame the fans?

- Fired Matteo.
- Refuse to renew Lampard's contract.
- Kept Torres despite his bullshit on the pitch.
- Signed Rafa Benitez as interim manager.

I would be livid if something to that effect happened to Manchester United.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I have Panama vs El Salvador u20 on background while waiting for the Mexico game. Two penalties already for Panama, but they failed to score the first one. As my second homeland I hope Panama goes through to the World Cup.

And Panama scores! Fuck yes.

Eres parte Panameño?

Jeez your ass is probably huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom