• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

!?

The hell why?
Dunno, there's probably something better than Benfica TV back there, SportTV or something. Totally speaking out my ass here, never watched Benfica TV, but the name makes it sound subpar, just like the club it's based on. :p

Unrelated, here's a Benficunt goal I loved, by Angel Di Maria

ib1Vpa5TZ1t1XJ.gif

edit-
Oh yeah, what Hitcher said too.

3Sixty

Manchester City youth player Courtney Meppen-Walter has been jailed for 16 months for killing a brother and sister while speeding in his Mercedes.

8 months a life. Not bad. Might go ice some dudes.

Because you have to directly pay Benfica for access to the games

Where have you read that? You don't pay for BenficaTV, you pay for the cable service. Unlike Sport TV, where you pay a bunch of money extra just for it.

Dunno, there's probably something better than Benfica TV back there, SportTV or something. Totally speaking out my ass here, never watched Benfica TV, but the name makes it sound subpar, just like the club it's based on. :p

It's a shit channel obviously, but it's "free". Who gives a shit, between paying nothing to watch Benfica TV and paying like 30euros+ a month for Sport Tv, I'll take Benfica TV any day.

defel

Stop lurking and make the transition already!

And we'll hook you up with an avatar.

And a donkey.

Or a child. Whatever floats your boat.

I dont care much for talking about football.

Testicular radiation, on the other hand, is something I can get on board with. Ill start a new community thread. Wilbury are you able to provide OP pics?

Where have you read that? You don't pay for BenficaTV, you pay for the cable service. Unlike Sport TV, where you pay a bunch of money extra just for it.

It's a shit channel obviously, but it's "free". Who gives a shit, between paying nothing to watch Benfica TV and paying like 30euros+ a month for Sport Tv, I'll take Benfica TV any day.

Ah, that's fair enough then. I thought it's be like MUTV or something where you have to pay for it on tob of the satellite subscription

Won´t be free for long. I´ll bet it will become a premium channel next season. They didn´t spend 100+ Million € so they could show the games for free.

feel

Ah, didn't know it's included in basic cable. I'm the kind of person who always subscribes to the premium sports packages so it wouldn't make a difference to me, but for the vast majority of the population (that are interested in the EPL) this is great news, specially in these rough financial times.

Won´t be free for long. I´ll bet it will become a premium channel next season. They didn´t spend 100+ Million € so they could show the games for free.

We'll see what happens. I don't think they can ask for much just for the PL. And there are a lot of people who wouldn't pay for Benfica TV out of principle.

rvy

Banned

Being sub-par beats being biased towards Porto while trying to portray yourselves as fair. Which is what SportTV does. And I don't mean just the commentators either. Love those shady replay things they do.

feel

Being sub-par beats being biased towards Porto while trying to portray yourselves as fair. Which is what SportTV does. And I don't mean just the commentators either. Love those shady replay things they do.
Biased towards Porto works for me.

Personal reminder: never, ever, ever, for the love of God, pick Chelsea on FM. Never.

Goddamn this team, 2 points lead with 5 matches to go, wasted in two games. Unbelievable.

Fuck Chelsea.

xintin

Personal reminder: never, ever, ever, for the love of God, pick Chelsea on FM. Never.

Goddamn this team, 2 points lead with 5 matches to go, wasted in two games. Unbelievable.

Fuck Chelsea.
its obvious you were never the right man for our club, especially with the things you've said in the past.

TheLucifer OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom