• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
So if you're a Sporting or Porto fan and want to watch the Pl...you have to pay for Benfica's TV channel?

That amazing.

Channel is free for people who already pay for certain cable providers. And they already watch the channel anyway, Lord knows they don't have channels of their own and they love to hate on us.

Every single match? How much did that cost?!

Baby, I don't give a shit. This is huge. It's just the PL anyway, no FA Cup or whatever. But, yeah, every game.

Holy fuck.

BOOM SHAKALAKA

That is pretty big, Oliveira Desportos am cry.

Also Real Madrid wants to play the final of Copa del Rey in Camp Nou. Lol, rubbing it in.

Channel is free for people who already pay for certain cable providers. And they already watch the channel anyway, Lord knows they don't have channels of their own and they love to hate on us.

This is awesome news, the channel is "free" so fuck Sport Tv. I don't care it's on Benfica Tv

pulga

Banned
That is pretty big, Oliveira Desportos am cry.

Also Real Madrid wants to play the final of Copa del Rey in Camp Nou. Lol, rubbing it in.

This is awesome news, the channel is "free" so fuck Sport Tv. I don't care it's on Benfica Tv

Really? I guess it's payback for when Barcelona stubbornly tried to play the final in the Bernabeu, only to be swatted down by Florentino. Don't expect we'll have much luck trolling either.

Edit: It's impossible, Barcelona play the same weekend at home as the CDR final.

rvy

Banned

You just need to have a MEO, Cabovisão or Clix subscription. ZON doesn't have BenficaTV. Not sure if Vodafone does, but nobody uses that for a cable provider anyway.

pulga

Banned
I'd like to point out that flare that went up during the Cuntico has been confirmed by the "Vice-president of the social area" Jordi Cardoner as not to have been thrown by the madridistas.

So stick that up your cuntflap, anyone who quoted me with a "loooool the Madrid fans did it"

1362055366_093459_1362055578_noticia_normal.jpg

Barcacunts trying to set their own stadium on fire. SMH.

I'd like to point out that flare that went up during the Cuntico has been confirmed by the "Vice-president of the social area" Jordi Cardoner as not to have been thrown by the madridistas.

So stick that up your cuntflap, anyone who quoted me with a "loooool the Madrid fans did it"

1362055366_093459_1362055578_noticia_normal.jpg

Barcacunts trying to set their own stadium on fire. SMH.

Seems like Real Madrid fans returned it which is quite bad, but the main offenders are Barça fans that throw in the first place.

Oh wow, best compilation ever :lol

Dg1mdjV.gif

How this A grade player dosn't have a team!

"If Bayern Munich makes an offer I would certainly be willing to listen and think about it," Suárez said. "It doesn't mean I will definitely leave, it just means that I will not automatically reject other clubs."

Bye.

Hixx

No internet makes downtimes feel so long. And ordering things a nail biting experience. Fuck moving days and fuck coating trees slow mobilw inherent

defel

Yeah, it's super cold but I'm sure if a woman was rubbing it all over my balls it still would have been pretty hot.

I had it done last year. I was so fucking worried about being referred by the GP that even the most beautiful doctor in the world would not have made the experience any more enjoyable. The radiation waiting room is full of pregnant women and anxious men. Nobody's in any doubt over what everyone else is doing there xD

I mostly lurk Footy-GAF, why did I choose to come in on this topic? lol

dc89

The Man City youth player, Courtney Meppen-Walter, who was racing and caused an accident and two people to die was sentenced to 16 months in prison today. Dumbass. Ruined his own life and the lives of many others.

Yup. He's got off lightly. The families he's left with missing loved ones have to live life without them.

Meier

Apparently he wasn't racing

I know that's how it was reported at the time it happened but they let the guy off in the other car so I guess they've determined it wasn't. Doesn't necessarily make it any better but I'm sure it is what caused the sentence to not be worse. I see in the article dibbz posted it said he'll only serve at most 8 of the 16 months.

I was shocked when he was on the bench for one of the UCL games because this happened quite awhile ago. Long process to get it all sorted out.

Edit: I guess it was "only" back in early September. I thought it was much earlier.

faridmon

Spurs-GAf: A friend of mine have bought me a ticket (for some bizzare reason) for the Spurs U21 -Fulham U21 game tomorrow. What to expect? who to watch? ect...

Suen

Kaka dreams of MLS, says Digao

Real Madrid playmaker Kaka is dreaming of a move to Major League Soccer, according to his brother, New York Red Bulls' Digao.

The former AC Milan star has long been linked with a move away from the Santiago Bernabeu, with the Rossoneri failing to re-sign him in the January transfer window due to financial reasons.

However, he has also been linked with a switch to the USA and Digao has been taking steps to persuade Kaka to join him.

"It's hard to say. Football changes very rapidly. It is a dream that he has, to come and play in the USA, and hopefully it will come true soon," the Madrid midfielder's brother told Goal.com.

"I think he's been very curious about football in the United States and New York and about my experience living here.

"I've been relaying good things to him. He's expressed his interest in one day playing in the United States."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I had it done last year. I was so fucking worried about being referred by the GP that even the most beautiful doctor in the world would not have made the experience any more enjoyable. The radiation waiting room is full of pregnant women and anxious men. Nobody's in any doubt over what everyone else is doing there xD

I mostly lurk Footy-GAF, why did I choose to come in on this topic? lol
Stop lurking and make the transition already!

And we'll hook you up with an avatar.

And a donkey.

Or a child. Whatever floats your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom