• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Any of you guys read comics? Batman Inc.'s got me depressed :(

1362078275_extras_notuxoos.jpg

"¿Cómo está Tito? Quiero que le transmitas mi ánimo y apoyo para que se recupere pronto."

What Mourinho said to Roura before the match, what a huge cunt.

Despicable.

"¿Cómo está Tito? Quiero que le transmitas mi ánimo y apoyo para que se recupere pronto."

I don't get it, maybe google translate is failing me here but that doesn't sound bad at all?

Berba <3

Anal <3

Defel pics <3

Yurt <3

Hitcher </3

Wooden <penis

Andres <cunt

Come Dine With Me <3

Pointless <3

Cheesecake <3

Pussy <3

Money <3

Weed <3

The Barclays Premier League <333

i7lh1afogij3.gif

dc89

I'm gonna take the biggest JT's in football and order them from nicest JT to worst JT.

Mourinho >>> Rummage > JT Himself >>>>>>>>>> Froggie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Messi

Shagwell

Are you talking about betting companies or matches to bet on?

Betting companies. The websites that allow US players usually make you input funds through some sketchy third-party website, don't allow you to withdraw funds unless you've reached a (quite high) minimum amount, and then charge you a ridiculous transaction fee when you do want to withdraw, which you can only do a limited number of times a month. It's just fucking shit, really.

WJD

Excuse me.... how the fuck......

Premier league team against a non-league team in the Finnish Cup. Premier league team went up 6-0 within 25 minutes so I just assumed they'd take their foot off and put a couple of quid on. Voila, money for my Wii U fund.

fuck the wii u

Imagine being that kind of creeper, just stalking celebs for whole days sitting inside other buildings taking photos of them i their hotels and crap. :lol

Good for her though, hope she doesn't go out and apologize and says sorry to the youth that looks up to her and all that crap. You think they had lesbian sex? Cause I'm imagining it right now.

dc89

Premier league team against a non-league team in the Finnish Cup. Premier league team went up 6-0 within 25 minutes so I just assumed they'd take their foot off and put a couple of quid on. Voila, money for my Wii U fund.

fuck the wii u

God damn it. My pal at work bets on obscure leagues and stuff. Copa Libatordes is a favourite of his.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mazzarri "It is not a decisive game for the title.&#8221;

It really isn't for Juve, but it kinda is for you guys innit?

And this was kinda random

Anelka &#8220;Conte is unique, he definitely has his own personality traits.

&#8220;Working with him is certainly intense &#8211; both technically and tactically.&#8221;

I completely forgot about him.
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom