• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
its obvious you were never the right man for our club, especially with the things you've said in the past.

TheLucifer OUT!
I'm pretty sure I'll be fired at the end of the season, so there's that. Mostly because I only won the European Supercup and the CWC and lost the Charity Shield, the Capital One Cup, Real kicked me out of the CL and, at this point, I definitely lost the Premier League. Still missing the FA Cup final (vs City) but seeing how everybody's performing we'll lose that one too. Oh and we also have a massive debt.

Yeah, I'll have to start looking for a new team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm pretty sure I'll be fired at the end of the season, so there's that. Mostly because I only won the European Supercup and the CWC and lost the Charity Shield, the Capital One Cup, Real kicked me out of the CL and, at this point, I definitely lost the Premier League. Still missing the FA Cup final (vs City) but seeing how everybody's performing we'll lose that one too. Oh and we also have a massive debt.

Yeah, I'll have to start looking for a new team.
Offer yourself to Inter and relegate them. It's good for your CV if you want to replace Cunte.

Edit: page 352. Mazzarri's page!

Offer yourself to Inter and relegate them. It's good for your CV if you want to replace Cunte.

Cunte is doing pretty good, he won vs Borussia in the CL semifinal, it's better if he stays there.

Inter, on the other hand, is really close to win the Scudetto. But I'd feel dirty picking them, even if it's for a greater good. Decisions, decisions.

Wilbur

Banned
Berba <3

Anal <3

Defel pics <3

Yurt <3

Hitcher </3

Wooden <penis

Andres <cunt

Come Dine With Me <3

Pointless <3

Cheesecake <3

Pussy <3

Money <3

Weed <3

The Barclays Premier League <333

Berba <3

Anal <3

Defel pics <3

Yurt <3

Hitcher </3

Wooden <penis

Andres <cunt

Come Dine With Me <3

Pointless <3

Cheesecake <3

Pussy <3

Money <3

Weed <3

The Barclays Premier League <333

The fuck did I do?

:(

Might buy Ni Nu Kuni next week. Gotta get rid of that GAME card before they go out of business

Supported Liverpool

Hey, we should be rewarded for perseverance and optimism in the face of medicrity :p

edit: Does anyone else pay no attention to the number of points their team has? I know generally how close we are to the teams around us, but I haven't a clue how many points we or anyone else has.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm drunk already and in the pub toilet shitting. This is gonna be a messy one. Arnold if you're there

The Vikings

Where are they

Can anyone recommend me a good, young right-back on FM?

Corchia, Aurier, Sime Vrsjalko (Dinamo Zagreb),Romario (Vitoria), and Gino Peruzzi (Velez).

That vrjalskso guy.

Go for him. Young, talented, made me win a Champions League with Ajax and a Liga with Malaga a couple of years ago.
"No results found" :(

Search "Sime". Pick the guy with the Vrsablahblah surname.

tc asks do I want anything from the Chinese.
GG forgets to order it for me :(

Pot Noodle for tea.

How the fuck can a Pot Noodle possibly fill you up? Super Noodles perhaps, but a Pot Noodle barely qualifies as a snack for me :p

@Feorax, I'm quite happy with how little fuss has been made of Sterling being moved to the position he should have occupied all season

dc89

is this a metaphor for your summer transfer dealings

:lol so true.

How the fuck can a Pot Noodle possibly fill you up. Super Noodles perhaps, but a Pot Noodle barely qualifies as a snack for me :p

Well the complication is - I play football at 9:30 and seeing as I've not ate since lunch time I just need something smaller than a meal. So I asked for a bit of crispy chicken, have some now, and some later.

But no... wasn't to be. He got some for himself though the JT.

Do the differet boards have different long-term aims in FM?

For instance, do the Arsenal board care more about making a profit than winning? And do you get sugar-daddies?

Also, do you get Directors of Football who control transfers?

Well, in my first season with Arsenal, they wanted me to win the title. So that is obviously not a realistic aim :p but I did it anyway.

Also, I believe you do get a director of football, but I accept the transfers in/out. Dunno if you can change this, haven't really looked into it tbh.

Timurid

Well, in my first season with Arsenal, they wanted me to win the title. So that is obviously not a realistic aim :p but I did it anyway.

Also, I believe you do get a director of football, but I accept the transfers in/out. Dunno if you can change this, haven't really looked into it tbh.
nvm.

keit4

Banned
Diario As claims that Real Madrid is looking forward to sign an Atlético de Madrid player the next season. He's a striker. And his name is
Diego Costa

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
feb28_730b.jpg

feb28_730c.jpg

They are ready.

READY TO SCORE

feel

1362078275_extras_notuxoos.jpg

"¿Cómo está Tito? Quiero que le transmitas mi ánimo y apoyo para que se recupere pronto."

What Mourinho said to Roura before the match, what a huge cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom