• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we beat Anzhi then play you next. Would be sweet.

You ain't beating Anzhi koofoo. The tie will be over after the first leg. You won't even get a chance at false hope like dem Livercunts. I heard Eto'o is already learning the lezginka(local Dagestani dance) to celebrate his treble against Newcastle.

Timurid

Probably watching some gay anime. He's into that.

ibsDdHunv9dIwa.gif

Yen

Have any of my fleg bros ordered from soccertriads? They say they don't ship to Ireland, but I don't know if they recognise the Good Friday Agreement and the state of Northern Ireland.

in your opinion, is anzhi the best russian team at the moment? favorites to win the europa league?
It's hard to say who's best right now because the league has been on break since December and is starting up again next weekend. In my opinion, CSKA are likely to win the league with Anzhi and Zenit battling it out for that second CL spot. Anzhi is a stronger team in the EL that they are in the Russian league though, because there is no foreigner limit like there is domestically.

I don't think they're favourites for the EL though, their squad isn't deep enough to concentrate on both competitions, especially with all the crazy travel they have to do (they fly 1000 miles to play home games). This is part of the reason why they played somewhat poorly in their EL group games.

Judging by the games against Liverpool I'd say we have a very good shot at beating Anzhi. :)

Anzhi is a different team than when they played Liverpool. More than half the team was different that played against Liverpool than in their two games against Hannover.

PowderedToast

EA quote about who they have been scanning or will be scanning for FIFA 14

”Last week we were at Lille and Dortmund, Marseille one week before. Next week we are going to shoot Madrid, Atletico, Barca then, after that we go to England.”

YAY! Hopefully they do all of Barca,Atleti and Madrid. Glad to see Dortmund. I will lol so hard if they skip Man United and Liverpool again. Its crazy how they have not scanned all of United yet. The scans they did of PSG and the German national team last season are amazing.

Oh and for the love of all things holy. Make sure Dani Alves is at that session. His face in fifa is an embarrassing caricature

some of the scans are incredible. sturridge is fucking scary accurate

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Alright guys he gets it, no need to give the man a heart attack.

Count me in with the group with no email.

arkon

Alright guys he gets it, no need to give the man a heart attack.

Count me in with the group with no email.

You got no access to that email? As I mentioned on the previous page can't you ask to have it changed to a new email address?

K1LLER7

What up footy gaf :)

So much Giggs Lovin'.

Sir Alex Ferguson: 'I remember the first time I saw him. He was 13 and he floated across the ground like a cocker spaniel chasing a piece of silver paper in the wind.'

Alessandro Del Pierro: 'Only two players made me cry when watching football, one was Diego Maradona and the other Ryan Giggs.'

Johan Cruyff: 'Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs.'

Brian Kidd: 'His talent is God-given. He will have wonderful skill even when he's got his bus pass, because that sort of ability never deserts you.'

Ron Atkinson: 'Ryan makes you believe there is a football god.'

George Best: 'Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs.'

Paul Scholes: 'There have been many outstanding players I've had as team-mates, but if I had to choose I'd choose Giggsy, he can do anything.'

Ferguson: 'Ryan can leave the best defenders with twisted blood.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom