• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

OMG

iWU93RxdFQtok.png

:lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sagna still injured... Bloody hell. Gareth Bale against Carl Jenkinson. Life's not fair.

Actually Jenkinson will likely be dealing more with Holtby than Bale. Bale is going to be playing down the middle and tussling with this man:

PA-11644065.jpg

I expect we will line up:

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Assou-Ekotto
Parker Dembele
Lennon Bale Holtby
Adebayor

Defoe is fit again so he may start, Sigurdsson may also start instead of Holtby.

feel

It's standard procedure, someone who doesn't recognize the player might think that's the name of the mascot.

That being said it made me chuckle.

FootballFan

1362078275_extras_notuxoos.jpg

"¿Cómo está Tito? Quiero que le transmitas mi ánimo y apoyo para que se recupere pronto."

What Mourinho said to Roura before the match, what a huge cunt.

Maybe he wants to be nice for once to Tito. Considering all the crap he did before.

You know...like poking him in the eye, then asking "tito? who is tito? I don't know that name" then not apologising for anything etc. Least he can do is wish him well.

Timurid

Actually Jenkinson will likely be dealing more with Holtby than Bale. Bale is going to be playing down the middle and tussling with this man:

PA-11644065.jpg

I expect we will line up:

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Assou-Ekotto
Parker Dembele
Lennon Bale Holtby
Adebayor

Defoe is fit again so he may start, Sigurdsson may also start instead of Holtby.
When will Sandro and Kaboul be back?

feel

Maybe he wants to be nice for once to Tito. Considering all the crap he did before.

You know...like poking him in the eye, then asking "tito? who is tito? I don't know that name" then not apologising for anything etc. Least he can do is wish him well.
He knew him by Francesc Vilanova maybe? And he actually said he was full of regret for it and apologized to him for that a while ago during a handshake before a Classico. Let it go, Tito did..

Tc91

Sooooooo tempted to buy that Wii U premium bundle for £225 on Zavvi.

Using a website I found about on Hotukdeals called Flubit. Anyone heard of it? Apparently they find a better deal for you or something.

So Domenico Criscito who hasn't played for 4 months finally comes back and plays a half against Liverpool is now out again and needs knee surgery. Poor guy. :(

FootballFan

I don't understand.

Valdes will probably be good on the bench though.

Ancelotti has seen Valdes' talent of being able to get from one side of the pitch to the other when running to the ref, sees him as a great future water boy.

So Domenico Criscito who hasn't played for 4 months finally comes back and plays a half against Liverpool is now out again and needs knee surgery. Poor guy. :(

:( Poor crisCHEATo. Wasn't he kicked out of the Italian squad for the Euros because of some betting crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom