• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Poor crisCHEATo. Wasn't he kicked out of the Italian squad for the Euros because of some betting crap?

Yup, and then afterwards they were like "whoops looks like you were clean"

This injury is horrible news on all fronts. For one, it will likely significantly increase the chances that Bruno Alves sees more playing time.

FootballFan

Anyone here seen Zidane - A 21st Century Portrait?? I want to buy it on bluray, not available from the place I usually get them yet. But it looks interesting.

Carbonox

It's excellent, more so because it combines Zidane with a Mogwai soundtrack.

*orgasms*

tumblr_mef41wv15o1qismt6o1_500.gif

Meier

So Domenico Criscito who hasn't played for 4 months finally comes back and plays a half against Liverpool is now out again and needs knee surgery. Poor guy. :(

Dude becomes a BEAST in FIFA 12. Think he ended up being an 89-90 for me or so. Bought Alaba in 13 and platoon him with Alex Sandro.. so I dunno how he is this season.

New FM update out. I know what I'm doing tonight.

They need to update the player ratings when starting a new game. I made a new Man City squad at some point recently and Zaba was still like a 2.5 or something silly.

Messi

EA quote about who they have been scanning or will be scanning for FIFA 14

”Last week we were at Lille and Dortmund, Marseille one week before. Next week we are going to shoot Madrid, Atletico, Barca then, after that we go to England.”

YAY! Hopefully they do all of Barca,Atleti and Madrid. Glad to see Dortmund. I will lol so hard if they skip Man United and Liverpool again. Its crazy how they have not scanned all of United yet. The scans they did of PSG and the German national team last season are amazing.

Oh and for the love of all things holy. Make sure Dani Alves is at that session. His face in fifa is an embarrassing caricature

Messi

Who the fuck decided to put the messages button next to log out. Fuck I've logged in like 15 times today

I can't log out, if I do I wont be able to return. I do not know the password or have access to the email I signed up with. As I lost that password also. So if one day I vanish and never come back...you know why. I will always be watching. Like kermit but much much creepier.

Messi, do you have the Germany away shirt?

I do, I have Ozil on it. Mad respect for that dude.

Salvadora

I can't log out, if I do I wont be able to return. I do not know the password or have access to the email I signed up with. As I lost that password also. So if one day I vanish and never come back...you know why. I will always be watching. Like kermit but much much creepier.

I'm the same :lol.

arkon

I do, I have Ozil on it. Mad respect for that dude.

Can't you ask to have your email changed to something that you do have access to? PM one of the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom