• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last post FM-related then I'll stop, mostly because I have to vent. So, I played the FA Cup final vs Manchester City (who's controlled by a friend). At the 50th minute, he was leading 2-0. I don't know what happened but we come back in 12 minutes (Ramires with a header, Sturridge with a shot basically on the line, Lewandowski after a great counter-attack), at the 80th we're leading 2-3. Then Terry falls asleep, Dzeko gets the ball and scores. 3-3. Nothing else happens until the penalties. Lampard fails, so does Ramires, then Cech saves on Balotelli, but in the end City wins the Cup.

Then this happens:
i8gFG6Z9No3xk.jpg
I lost threw away the Premier League by losing to Liverpool and drawing 2-2 with Norwich. I don't even.

Finally, and this one goes to Juve-GAF, my friend only has to win the Champions League to grab a triplete at his first year with City. The final is vs Juventus, which he supports (he was the one who dragged me to see the Juve-Lazio match a month ago). This is how the match ended:
I was laughing like an idiot :D This cheered me up, I honestly couldn't believe it. Even if I lost everything, I was happy.

sohois

So many misanthropic wankstains in OT

Too much shitty emo music in their teens, not enough appreciation for their existence

You're referring to the thread about how it's immoral to have children I presume. If yes, then I fully agree, yours is a sentiment I fully agree with. It's not just that thread either, I constantly see posts popping up with statements like: "I can't wait for humanity to be wiped out"; "The world would be a much better place if we were all dead", etc. It's just ridiculous.

You're referring to the thread about how it's immoral to have children I presume. If yes, then I fully agree, yours is a sentiment I fully agree with. It's not just that thread either, I constantly see posts popping up with statements like: "I can't wait for humanity to be wiped out"; "The world would be a much better place if we were all dead", etc. It's just ridiculous.

News story about some dude being as asshole : FAITH IN HUMANITY LOST!!! Hang him by his ball sack and stab him to death with spoons!
Some story about a guy helping a puppy survive somehow : OMG FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED.

neogaf.gif

Yen

Mankind could do with being taken down a notch.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
gazmar1_0.jpeg

cormar1_0.jpeg

Scudetto night.

If we win, it's all but over for them, and for the big leagues. Because as it stands, Serie A is the last league with a genuine title fight.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Best-defenders-1.jpg

http://www.eplindex.com/27392/best-centre-back-premier-league.html?

Stats provided by Opta. DAT Nastasic. If he was English, they'd be doing what they did with Phil Jones and be branding him as 'The New Duncan Edwards'.

96% tackle success? That's outstanding. It is odd how none of the pundits seems to have noticed him. Probably because he's foreign. You'd think inserting a teenager into a title winning defense would have drawn some attention, but apparently not.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Finally, and this one goes to Juve-GAF, my friend only has to win the Champions League to grab a triplete at his first year with City. The final is vs Juventus, which he supports (he was the one who dragged me to see the Juve-Lazio match a month ago). This is how the match ended:

I was laughing like an idiot :D This cheered me up, I honestly couldn't believe it. Even if I lost everything, I was happy.
AHAHAHAH

BONUCCINBAUER HAT TRICK IN A FINAL!
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Your stories are fun why stop!

Alpende

Scudetto night.

If we win, it's all but over for them, and for the big leagues. Because as it stands, Serie A is the last league with a genuine title fight.

You should check the Dutch league. #1 has 50 points, #2 48, #3 47, #4 45 and #5 44.

Bumhead

Banned
Woke up to see our manager on the front page of The Sun this morning.

Affair with a 30 year old netball player.

jones.png

I'm sure it's in the public interest to make a 3 month old story about a second division manager front page news. Stay classy, The Sun!

WHY? It's one of the more exciting leagues, not the biggest but still.

It's not that no one cares about it, it's just extremely hard for most people to follow and as a result of that got no club they support and of course as you said, not the best league out there even if it's exciting.

PSV>AJAX.

Bayern have offered me the job in FM. What do you think guys, should I take it or stay at my current club for 1 more year?

Bear in mind that I've won:

PL
FA Cup
COC

in all 3 seasons so far but the holy grail is the CL, and I really really want to win that; got close in my first season but I lost to Madrid 3-2 :(

Oh, also Eurogamer Expo tickets are on sale, cheaper prices for those of you who are on Virgin Media :p

PSV did too :lolol

Fuck I knew Rommedahl had been there, but completely forgot about Kenneth Perez (should have know though with him whoring himself to any Dutch club in existence). Stop sharing your scum Danes!

Rommedahl was given captaincy of Brøndby yesterday, ready for that relegation.

confuziz

Banned
Well it's not like I support any of the clubs, I just want PSV to do better right now purely because of Zanka and Atiba.

Atiba is a god, but we abuse him on the rightback position.

He wants to leave at the end of the season. A decent mid-table club in England or Germany should pick him up.

Eriksen, Fischer and Schöne will crush their dreams I hope. Ajax needs to get their shit together to win the league this season.

Is Schöne really good enough for Ajax? Never struck me as that good a player. What I'm interested in is whenever Boilesen is back, Denmarks national team is hilariously bad without a proper left back.

He wants to leave at the end of the season. A decent mid-table club in England or Germany should pick him up.

Yeah he always talked about how much he wished to play in England, got big trouble with his work permit though. We also abused him on the wing for quite a while, but he was so much better centrally when given the chance, but he can really just play anywhere, also played forward against Celtic for us (and scored within the first 4 min of the game!).

Well it's not like I support any of the clubs or regularly watch any of their matches, I just want PSV to do better right now purely because of Zanka and Atiba who I both love.

Sorry Wooden, but the official position of the Gazprom Family™ is that we cheer against PSV because they have Advocaat. You're going to have to toe the company line :p

Linius

Is Schöne really good enough for Ajax? Never struck me as that good a player. What I'm interested in is whenever Boilesen is back, Denmarks national team is hilariously bad without a proper left back.

He got back to training with the group 1,5 week back. Not sure when he will able to play matches though, I guess we'll use him for some games with the second squad first. But he's getting there.

And Schöne is doing a solid job. Not exceptional but good enough to deserve his place on the squad. Also scored an important goal in the dying minutes against ADO, a beauty actually. He's progressing notably trough out the season.

Bayern have offered me the job in FM. What do you think guys, should I take it or stay at my current club for 1 more year?

Bear in mind that I've won:

PL
FA Cup
COC

in all 3 seasons so far but the holy grail is the CL, and I really really want to win that; got close in my first season but I lost to Madrid 3-2 :(

Oh, also Eurogamer Expo tickets are on sale, cheaper prices for those of you who are on Virgin Media :p
I'd stay at Arsenal. You already won something with them, I'd try to win the CL one last time, at least.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BEQ_aIkCUAExY92.jpg

jyzQ5w9aV26hz.jpg

We love you too, Napoli.

Freewheelin' said:
n all 3 seasons so far but the holy grail is the CL, and I really really want to win that

Why are you going to Bayern if you want to win the CL?

I hope Conte knows what he's doing if that's the starting lineup. Yes, it's our best team, and the first time we've had all our starters available in 2013, but if Chiellini isn't fit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom