• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Have a nice Birthday Viva.
Very imteresting away from the Emirates this season we've only conceded 11 goals this season in the premier league. Considering how shaky our defence is that's rather staggering.

That is a fantastic statistic. I wonder how the other top teams compare..

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Have a nice Birthday Viva.

That is a fantastic statistic. I wonder how the other top teams compare..

Arsenals away stats are interesting. They've conceded just 11 but have scored only 17, 5 of those in one game against Reading. I suppose when you have so much possession you are always going to concede fewer goals, the opposition can't score without the ball. Arsenal really don't make their possession count away from home though, Southampton and Everton have scored more away goals.

Happy Birthday Vivavoom

Happy birthday Viva!
Ehh, he's very good but I think he's restricted when he doesn't have someone with the same quality like Klose. There's only so much he can do with fucking knackers like Fioccari flopping around up front.

I think you'll win 2-0
That's also true. Still, after the Derby I really hope that we don't throw away anymore points, especially tonight, thinking that we'll win somehow.
Why can't he do this now :(

Because now he's a 30 years old brazilian with a case of pubalgia, I guess. Also, that year was his best year ever, he got everything right, nobody could stop him.

elseanio

My puppy enjoying the sun

ERtubWk.jpg

LZ9gR9R.jpg

Linius

You guys were talking about the clasico might getting some attention in China right? But it's already ten in the evening there at the moment (Bejing). Are those Chinese people supposed to stay up all night to see it?

Well, it's better than six in the morning I guess :p

GorillaJu

Happy B-Day viva. I'll give you your present by letting you get more points than me in Fantasy this week and keeping your tiny lead.

deroli

Lewandowski and Schieber in the starting eleven. Interesting. Although I do not care that much about today's game. Good to see a few players getting some rest.

Weidenfeller
Großkreutz-Subotic-Santana-Schmelzer
Kehl-Gündogan
Reus-Lewandowski-Kuba
Schieber

Carbonox

#NUFC (4-2-3-1) v #Swansea: Elliot; Debuchy, S.Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon; Tiote, Cabaye (c); Gutierrez, Sissoko, Gouffran; Cisse.

Yeaaaaaah. If only Ben Arfa were fit.

Empty

i think this means vs madrid (jones might make it but i'd be suprised)

rooney - rvp - nani

carrick - giggs - clevgod

evra - jevgod - rio - raf

de god

edit: actually probably welberg instead of nani

Wilbur

Banned
If Giggs starts against Madrid I'll just die. Pls by all means bring him on for the last 20, but if he starts I'm gonna cut one of my nuts out and eat it

Brinbe

Oh God... I almost want to see it happen, just for the reaction in here. We can only hope Jones is fit by then. =(

Wouldn't be a bad sub though, but shouldn't be starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom