• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
From that it seems like Tomb Raider would suit you better. On the other hand, variety is the spice of life, so why not try out Ni no Kuni.

Because £40 is a lot of money to spend on illogical hope :p

I didn't enjoy the demo too much, but that could probably be attributed to the timer preventing me from soaking in the artstye, and the pretty amateur way they just throw you into battles with no guidance as to what you're supposed to do when you get into them :p

Is the Clasico on Sky? My TV remote is on the other side of the room

I'd rather watch Stoke-West Ham than these gangs of cunts embarassing themselves against eachother for the 17th time this season

@Relaxed Muscle, I heard that the tone of TR is far more serious than Uncharted. Any word on whether there'll be a demo?

Well, TR definetly seems a bit more brutal and the narrative tries to be more serious showing a Lara evolving from a normal acheologist into a survivor (or killing machine).

No demo, since they don't want to spoil the plot or something like that. Impressions from the OT seems very possitive.

arkon

Because £40 is a lot of money to spend on illogical hope :p

I didn't enjoy the demo too much, but that could probably be attributed to the timer preventing me from soaking in the artstye, and the pretty amateur way they just throw you into battles with no guidance as to what you're supposed to do when you get into them :p

Wait for a price drop? With the bonus that you'll be getting either game for cheaper by that point.

elseanio

Commentator on the Chealse game is so fucking desparate for Rafa to be booed by every single person, which just isn't happening

EpH57eS.png

izrkyIbA10kV3.gif

Well, TR definetly seems a bit more brutal and the narrative tries to be more serious showing a Lara evolving from a normal acheologist into a survivor (or killing machine).

No demo, since they don't want to spoil the plot or something like that. Impressions from the OT seems very possitive.

My interest was Pique'd when Brad said on the Bombcast that exploration and atmosphere are where the focus is, rather than incessant combat scenarios. The levels look very detailed and a little spooky, which is just what I want from an adventure game

@arkon, I'm worried that GAME will go out of business if I wait too much longer

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just awful from Barca. Did they think Benzema was a ghost? Stop the ball getting to him you useless bastards.

edit: wait Heitinga on for Jagielka? uh-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom